Starting to read Crisis of Conscience....

by confuzzled777 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

? I got mine amazon for $13 used...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

didn't someone get the downloadable one here????

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

just checked Amazon $29.95 new hard cover....

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

price went up after he died but you can still get it reasonable... if not PM me

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

The pdf version is available from the publisher here. As for the printed version, they have a note on their homepage about it.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I completely understand your apprehension about what you will discover in this book. There is a reason that there is an expression "ignorance is bliss". This is because at first there is a feeling NOW WHAT? Don't worry, take things slowly, and understand that after this read you will feel an enormous burden is lifted from you. The freedom to give yourself permission to think for yourself is priceless!

• Balaamsass
  • Hi Botzwana,
  • I just checked Amazon.com books and Ray's widow Cynthia ( a sweet lady) has a "shop" with Amazon. Choose the 29.99 Hardcover edition with free shipping and she will get some income. If you go directly to Commentary Press and order a PDF version, she will also get income. Making certain his widow gets a little income is one way we can all show some appreciation to Ray.
  • Seller: Cynthia Franz Fulfillment by Amazon
  • Seller Rating: 100% positive over the past 12 months. (17 total ratings)
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

after my 1st buy I did the amazon cynthia buy for extras.... never know when you may need one.... plus as the Ass said wanted to donate

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Yes..the Talking ASS !

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Frequently he talks OUT his ass! He he

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit