My mom and dad told me that I'm an apostate and that they want to 'limit their association' with me!!!

by Joliette 71 Replies latest jw friends

• simon17
    simon17

Is it possible to take this sort of high-road approach:

"Look, you're probably right that I didn't consider your feelings when making my videos. It is equally inconsiderate when you press your beliefs around me since I find them to be verifiably false. I'll agree to pull all my videos and make sure I don't make any comments about my beliefs, either in a public forum or around you, if you agree to do the same for me. And we can just enjoy each other as a loving family and leave our personal beliefs to ourselves."

If they are reasonable, that may work...

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - Don't be an idiotic moron, calm your nerves down and pay attention. DOn't let doubting Thomas see how stupid you are. I've been mentoring so many cult experts and have immensely contributed to their expertise, contact the likes of David Clark, Carol Giambal, Dr. Paul Martin. Thay can all testify to who I am.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - Don't be an idiotic moron, calm your nerves down and pay attention.....Mankkeli

You claim to..

Work as a CO assistant..Work at the WBT$ Branch office..And..

Arrange ApostoFests..

You shouldn`t be giving advise..

Your an Idiot..

.........................;-)...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW: I've been mentoring so many cult experts and have immensely contributed to their expertise, contact the likes of David Clark , Carol Giambal , Dr. Paul Marti n. Thay can all testify to who I am.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We'd need your real name to do that.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Mrsjones5: When you write, quote, Mankeli Salmela (PhD.)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It would be nice if you had created your own topic to relay this info instead of hijacking this thread. Smooth move as usual.

Oh and thanks for the dubious name. I really don't believe you are who you say you are. Nice try.

• isojourn
    isojourn

My heart goes out to you… I know you are really sad right now, they are your parents after all. It is so horrible how this ‘religion’ that preaches so much about love, actually shows so little of it.

Stay strong. Feel free to vent on here all you need, or PM me.

Regardless of how often we talk about the bOrg tearing families apart on this board, it’s still difficult to face when it happens personally to us (whether it is once, or many times throughout our lives)

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

The son of Lawlessness (OUTLAW) hijacked the thread not me. Open your eyes well and stop vomitting crap

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ignoring the above twaddle spewed by the troll

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit