My mom and dad told me that I'm an apostate and that they want to 'limit their association' with me!!!

by Joliette 71 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

So this is you? . . . Mankeli Salmela with the all the XJW facebook friends?

Mankeli Salmela

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

sizemik - You should have taken permission from me before posting the pics here. You are one of the few I regard in the apostate community

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

go away Manke and start your own thread and consider for one moment what this poor girl is going through.

• sizemik
    sizemik

It's public knowledge . . . it is you who published it.

You have made yourself a spectacle . . . and made some questionable claims. You didn't need permission to do that.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I'm sad today, but this thread is so entertaining thank y'all for keeping me laughing.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Love you outlaw!

Mannkeli: So do you think I should be a JW's again?

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Hi Joliette,

Sorry that you have to through all of this. It must be very though on you. The "balance" preached by Mankelli just shows how wacko the whole thing has become. You are feeling the darkest side of the Society full in your face. Keep your head up if you can. Maybe you can find a way of negotiating a kind of improvement in the relationship, but I am afraid most of it will be out of your hands. As long as you or the YouTube videos are a theme for the local gossip in congo, your chances for improvement are small. It is thought-and-mind-control at its strongest. We feel for you

Hoffnung

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Joliette, I can't believe they knew about you being a lesbian and didn't cut you off, but they DO cut you off for talking bad about a man-made organization.

I am so sorry.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    contact the likes of David Clark, Carol Giambal, Dr. Paul Martin. Thay can all testify to who I am. . . . mankkeli

Is it just coincidence that these three are listed one below the other and in the same order on this site?

Why the extra "K" in your forum name?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW: I've been mentoring so many cult experts and have immensely contributed to their expertise,
    contact the likes of David Clark, Carol Giambal, Dr. Paul Martin. Thay can all testify to who I am......Mankkeli

You also claim this is your pic..

Your maybe 30..With a Goatee..

Nobody is going to let you assist a WBT$ CO looking like that..

You certainly won`t be working as a Temp in Bethel..Now you want us to believe your a cult expert mentor?..

I`m begining to think your not smart enough to be an Idiot..

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit