My mom and dad told me that I'm an apostate and that they want to 'limit their association' with me!!!

by Joliette 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I would say "Look, you know what my feelings are about the org but I didn't think that posting videos would be a lack of consideration for your feelings, if I delete my account and videos can you find it in your hearts to forget the matter, our relationships means a lot more to me than these videos?"

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

Ok, Mank. Where did you get your PhD? What was it in, who was your professor, what was your final thesis on, and what was it called? I have access to academic libraries so it shouldn't be hard to look it up.

Also that picture that was posted that you claim was you was from a finnish facebook page. You're full of shit, go away.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm sorry Jolliete.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Ah, thank you guys...its a new beginning. A rebirth.

They want me to a brainwashed Jehovah-town zombie like them...and it aint happening.

I aint going back to Jehovah-town Jeherber town...Jehobo town, whatever you want to call it, Jehova-clause.

• Ding
    Ding

I'm sorry this has happened to you.

It amazes me how JWs think they'll get infected with apostasy by being around people who criticize the organization.

Is their faith that weak?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi (((((((((Joliette)))))))))), I'm sorry that your parents believe that they must love the WTBTS more than you. Just because they shun you does not mean that you shouldn't continue to send them emails and notes with lots of pictures of you having fun. Go out and meet some "Worldly" friends who like to do the things that you love to do. Who knows? Maybe your parents will change their minds in a few years when the Apocalypse doesn't come.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

Oh, yeah. Sorry that was insensitive of my joliette. I understand your pain, I haven't talked to my parents in years. Of course it's a bit different, since I didn't like them very much to begin with. But the anger and disapointment that comes from having your own parents choose a cult over you is one that I can relate to. It's an insane thing they do to their members.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

(((Joliette))) Hugs to you sweetie.........just mind my safety pins though.

I'm so sad for the stuff you are going thru' all courtesy of a filthy disgusting cult posing a s a religion.

Your folks are programmed via 'mind cleansing' or 'thought reform' to protect the hive leaders. I've seen this from zealous JDub Mrs Punk. She always sees me as wrong but the WBT$ beyond reproach. So everything I say that contradicts the WBT$ is because I'm the evil one! I ask you?!?!?!

Ignore trolls like manky, they're full of shit ake mushrooms!

You can always PM me here or on FB if you feel the need. Bless you!

• nugget
    nugget

I am sorry your parents took this stand. Unfortunately it is very typical of jw behaviour but does not make The pain any less. We would like to believe that our family is different and will not shun but so often the control is too strong.

Give them time at the moment their feelings are very raw and they are hurt, embarrassed and upset. They also will be under pressure from those at the hall to be seen to be taking a hard line. This is all about group pressure and they have succumbed. This is their choice for now but time is on your side and there is no Armageddon or judgement day on the horizon. With my sister I behave as I have always done and acknowledge he r anniversary and special times she knows I am thinking of her whether she chooses to acknowledge it or not. None of us know what the future holds but for now keep the lines of communication open.

Hugs to you for now we all need some love in our lives.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

So sad that it is all over a relationship with an imaginary friend...

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit