What is the spark that powers Evolution?

by N.drew 173 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darthfader
    darthfader

N.Drew, do you consider the presence of life on the earth given the duration of 4.5 billion years of evolution to be fast?

• N.drew
    N.drew

If there was only one form of life (which isn't actually possible) I would concede Mr. Cofty. I google it and Wickopedia does not even mention the evolution of the genome under the heading the evolution of the genome.

So, did I tell you I'm bipolar, with attention deficit? I should probable go back to college and stop bothering you all!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Biblical Evolution Chart..

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/images/blog_images/god_and_evolution.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

• N.drew
    N.drew
    do you consider the presence of life on the earth given the duration of 4.5 billion years of evolution to be fast?

Yes

• james_woods
    james_woods

Did you consider that a billion years is a very long time indeed?

• N.drew
    N.drew

If I were alive for a billion years, that would be a very long time, indeed yes! If Nancy was baked from scratch in a billion years I would call that a miracle. I we all were where we are (I love that wibble sentence-it doenn't make sense-I know but I like it) in 4.5 billion years that would also IMHO a miracle too. Peace!

We should all ask the stars if maybe Math Astrology and Bio Evolution can come to some sane agreement. Huh?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Well, lets take the virus that cause the black plague in the 1500's.

That virus has been found in not only the palgue, but a few other viruses as well, it has evolved ( adapted and changed to survive) in 500 years which is NOTHING really.

Heck there are viruses that have evolved in just a couple of generations.

For humans to have evolved to what we are NOW from what were were millions of years ago, isn't really that far fetched.

For life to have happend in BILLIONS of years before that, even less far fetched.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Because we are all connected and they are not making sense, you wonder, do you? Brain crash-look forward to it! I did'nt call it the end, heaven forbid.

• cofty
    cofty
    If there was only one form of life (which isn't actually possible) I would concede Mr. Cofty. I google it and Wickopedia does not even mention the evolution of the genome under the heading the evolution of the genome.

Thats not even wrong.

I give up - I know its not like me but I have a new perspective

• james_woods
    james_woods

Brain crash wibble bibble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit