What is the spark that powers Evolution?

by N.drew 173 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I agree, need is evidence against evolution. Evolution itself is random inventiveness imo and lotsa novelty

• N.drew
    N.drew

I'm not asking about the theory of evolution or of biogenesis. I'm asking about the MATH of them. I don't doubt science might create life. I'm arguing H O W How HOW how. How is it SO FAST. What powered it for a time, and now what has caused it to relatively stop. (I know about fruit flies and bacteria so)....

I would suggest that if you don't have time to study and understand some basic scientific principles then you are also wasting your and others time asking these questions as there is no way to answer them for you.

• TheUbermensch
    TheUbermensch

What do you mean by saying something concerning evolution and then saying in my opinion? That's like saying "Well gravity is x in my opinion". While there are different viewpoints INSIDE of the evolutionary theory, the general idea is set in stone (until we find anything that says different. What in the hell is random inventiveness? Are you saying that evolution is something randomly adding on parts to certain things for fun, and thus randomly inventing some sort of innovation or something? There is nothing random about natural selection (the main gear in the theory of evolution), so your "random inventiveness" idea is complete crap.

• TheUbermensch
    TheUbermensch

It isn't fast. Where did you get the idea that evolution was a fast process?

• N.drew
    N.drew

This is not what I'm taking about Uber. I'm talking about math

I am talking about fast, yes but i posted on top of your's. It had to be fast IF ASTRONOMY is correct.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

there is no need to be such an a**hole uber - edit - quickly adding some smileys

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

alrighty then as I don't want to get caught between you two - I'll take my leave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I'm arguing H O W How HOW how. How is it SO FAST.

Gel-Evolution Running Shoes

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

Well, I think evolution is a tool as well. I think what sparks that is 'survival'. The need to survive, to live. Now what sparks that need to survive, the need for life... well I don't have a scientific answer for that. I'm not sure that science has an answer for that. Perhaps someone else does?

Peace,

Tammy

• cofty
    cofty

I am talking about fast, yes but i posted on top of your's. It had to be fast IF ASTRONOMY is correct.

Where are you getting this incorrect idea from?

Once you understand evolutionary developmental biology you will see how relatively few mutations can lead to large changes in the phenotype. Unless you are prepared to commit a lot of time and effort to understand it I can't help. It invoves quite complex genetics.

Its like having young student demanding an explanation for differential calculus NOW! because she wants to go out and play and can't be bothered with all the study. You are intellectually lazy and unless you change that you will remain willfully ignorant of the wonders of science. I could suggest some fascinating and accessible books but what's the point? Carry on reading the psuedo-scientific websites that reinforce your bias.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit