Do the Governing Body members ever go Door-to-Door?

by 00DAD 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

A close relative of mine once went out in FS with Karl Klein when he was visiting here, in europe....

Eden

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This pic appeared in WT 1984 8/1 p28 : story of Gertrude Poetzinger

Martin Poetzinger served on the G B from 1977 to 1988

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

. . . and going D2D was faked even back then.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Most Bethelites work Saturday mornings. Sunday is spent at the assigned hall with perhaps an hour or two of service.

Most GB are invited EVERY Sunday to give a talk somewhere they had to travel to, sometimes leaving Saturday.

Ray Franz and his wife went out in service at least a Saturday a month and he served in a French Haitian hall as an Elder.

Dan Sydlick would go out once a month, but he traveled a LOT.

George Gangus did Subway streetwork everyweek.

Can't say I KNOW of anyone else I saw out in service in the 70s. Chitty, and Greenlees might have been coaching little boys on Saturdays..

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

. . . and going D2D was faked even back then.

Holy Jesus they spliced those people into the photo. WTF.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Bumping this for lurkers and newbies.

I just noticed something signifigant about the photo. Someone please re-post the picture on this page! I can't for some strange reason. So anyway, look carefully at the picture. It's easy to see that Herd does not belong, but then your mind says, " Why would Jesus' brother need to make a fake photo of himself preaching the word?? I must be crazy!! Man, I am never eating cheez-wiz, pop-rocks and Vodka together, while watching Care Bears!"

Then you look closer. As Scenicviewer pointed out, Brother Mc Doitall's book bag is jacked up at the bottom of the photo. But why would that be?! The lighting is right for Brother Brown-noser, he belongs in the picture. So your mind dismisses it, at least mine did. I thought it did.. One of the curses of insomnia and a non-stop inner-monologue, is that you do have your " AHAH!!!" moments. So here we go.

Take a ruler and place it beneath Brother Gooberstein's book bag, now follow that line. See where the wooden fence between them ( at book-bag height) angles downward? Not only is the perspective slightly off, but ...tada!!! Brother Eldumb's book bad is there. Just look for the shimmery outline, like in Predator. If you look closely, the bottom of the shimmer has the exact same shape as the weird thing on the bookbag that Scenicviewer enlarged. See it?

Weird thing #2. Look at Herd's head ( yeah, it's weird, but thats not it..). Take your ruler or straight-edge and go to the point where Herd's glasses and left ear meet. Go straight across, slowly, slowly.. Now, see that black squareish shape? The one that is supposed to be an area in the background, a shadow among leaves in the trees? That's a screw up. It's a shadow that was copied from the picture. But WHY?!? We are getting to that. Look closely around the squareish thing. There is a " predator " behind Sammy. See the shape of the head right on ol' Sammy's shoulder?! That's either Brother Goober's head from when he was further in the background, or another Brother's head. Someone was moved or erased to make room for Sammy. Is it an Angel?!?! LOL!!!

Now look again at Sammy's shoulder area where his shirt collar meets his neck, right below the ear. See that half-crescent smiley shape to the left? It's in the "head" as well. NOW do you see the head of the Predator? Follow the head around to the left shoulder area of the creature. Now do you see the shoulder that leads to the arm, that leads to Sammy's book-bag? It's all shimmery and mirrored looking, but it does stand out from the trees in the background.! Freaky!!

Last bit of weirdness. Look at Brother Mc Goobster's right foot. See the shadow of the crease in his pant-leg, and how it flows to right and comes around to the shape of the outer-right shoe? Look at Sammy's right foot area, see the predator bubble right above the "spi" in Holy Spirit? That's the Predator's foot, or Mac Doofus's foot before he was shifted to the lower right of the picture. Whoever was in Sammy's spot was slightly higher and left, because they were in the background in the original photo. Check out the unnatural shape of Brother Window-washers left pant-leg, right above the "ho" in holy spirit. Do you feel like Carl Weathers now?? " Oh yeah..I see it..I see it.." Be careful Mac! You can't hide under a log!!!

So I think that either Brother Elderkins was moved, or another person was erased from the photo. I believe that there was more in the left side of the original picture. It was cropped off to obscure the location. Notice how the plants in the lower left corner are too blurry. Perhaps we can figure it out? It could be from an Awake, or WT, a brochure, a book, who knows? We may even be able to determine the location through deduction. Central Park maybe? Bethel farms?

If someone could post that picture again it would be great.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

By the way. That photo that Bats posted just blew my mind!!! Is there no end to the lies!!!! BATS, what's the deal? where was the original photo taken?

DD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Bumping to ditto DATA-DOG's last question.

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

Do GB go in field service?

The answer is "yes", at least for some GB. I can't speak to them all and I can't speak to the current set of GB though.

When I was at Bethel (in the 1980s) I actually went out in service with one all the time. We had return visits together, did subway preaching together, etc. In fact, it was funny and horrifying as my GB field service partner would come up to guys looking at the girlie magazines in the various kiosks in the subway and ask them why there were doing that and if they would rather have literature that would save their lives...

Brock Talon

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here are some pics for consideration. A scan from a magazine would be great. See the "Predator?"

Totally fraudulent...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit