An Old Argument.... does it hold water?

by AK - Jeff 1495 Replies latest jw experiences

• undercover
    undercover

How does one stop pulling at the thread that unravels the whole tapestry?

If this thread gets too much longer it will be long enough to make a tapestry

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The real intent of this thread was just about what it accomplished, as summarized well by Uber above. Thank you poopsie for asking those thought provoking questions. I too recall the wet feet, and am totally confused by those who prefer to keep dumping water into a bucket, while claiming it is holy, not holey. [Good pun.] [And good fun.] Hope I didn't make too many enemies. Point/Set/Match.

Thanx all. Night.

Jeff

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Alrighty....off for drinks and KFC at Outlaw's ranch it is then.
    Last one out, don't forget to get the lights......Unshackled

Dam Straight..Now theres an Idea!..

Anybody whose Not Funny can Stay Home!..

Dam it you better be Funny!..

Peace, love... and thanks for the invite! I'll be over right after dinner with dear OUTLAW (peace, my luv...
    and is your Chinese [man] Mandarin, Cantonese, or Szechaun... I prefer Szechuan... and will he come with noodles? I LOVE noodles!!)
    SA, on her own, drooling and licking lips...

I don`t know,He seems pretty upset..He won`t tell me..

Noodles?..

Well he`s a small guy..

Maybe his wife teases him about his noodle..

I`ll let you check it out when you get here..

Iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!!..

You no eat me..You no touch my Nuuuudoh!..

Leh me out!..Leh me Out!!..

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_507/1274945846mm8X48.jpg

...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest

Soooooo... are we/you having "fun", yet?

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• N.drew
    N.drew

They are funny, aren't they!?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...OUTLAW

• Jewel
    Jewel

@Outlaw...well, I wouldn't think fava beans and a nice chianti...maybe rice noodles and saki??

• N.drew
    N.drew

The command was "follow me". And "this is my son, listen to him". I did not get baptised as a Jehovah's Witness because I believed them. I got baptised to get baptised. It was a part of my journey. I don't want to remember what it is I believed they taught me and I am positively sure as the sun will set that you don't want me to share it.

I was searching before, during and after my time with them. My bucket has no holes. I have holes, and you know it. But my bucket has no holes.

I like this leg of the journey the most. Maybe something after I will like better. Maybe something after I will believe I might not endure, but for me it is the discovery that I love!

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

so....no evidence or proof from the posting trinity over this huge sprawling thread ...but instead a whole load of made up bluster. I think we can safely declare this a total victory for logic and reason v some of the most genuinely illiterate and incomprehensible posts ever to grace this forum. It brings me such relief that I no longer have to pretend in magic or to dodge reality. Most of all though I'm glad that my former beliefs in an invisible being no longer force me to hold utterly reprehensible and disgusting moral views on the need for or causes of suffering.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Ask me, please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit