How Have you Counted your time for Pioneering?

by jehu or jehonadab 111 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Onedayillbefree happens to be a regular pioneer... STILL! ... used to be one of the best in the KH without exageration. And you know why OneDay did it? It wasn't all because OneDay thought OneDay was doing the best thing in the world. Or because OneDayillBeFree was Pleasing Jehovah... Of course, that was part of it but It was manly because OneDay was spending time with other people. People who OneDay once sadly considered real, Honest, friends. Basically, OneDay did it because It was fun, well some of the time. Well, OneDay tried to make it fun... To make time fly you know Watery?... I mean Teary!

OneDayillBeFree used to count time as honest as OneDay could. Was it perfect? Nope, but Good ol' OneDay tried. Oh, Chubby little Golden buddha how OneDay tried! But let OneDay tell you something Teary... O B E R O N haha has a nice ring to it dude... as you may or may not know, its damn hard, fucking VOLUNTARY (YES MORE ON THAT LATER) Work!

And so every now and then poor ol' OneDay would slip in an extra 15mins. in the time slip to round that demonic 69 into a beautiful shiny 70! Boy oh boy OneDay tells ya O B E R O N! What a great feeling it was to turn in that time slip with that pagan 7 and that roman 0 on it! It truly gave OneDay that Spiritual High that only MAlice could get from trolling like a bitch on here!

But any way H2Oy... I mean Teary, OneDay no longer believes in time counting time. OneDay began to read the Bibel, yes its no typo OneDay calls it the Bib-el... about how OneDay's home slice Heysus preached the word to all in the temple, You know it right Obe one I mean O B E R O N! How Jesus preached all day long and then met with his diciples and after shooting the shit up a bit with his home brizol they filled out their time slips and then set them on fire so that the inscence of the papyrus could reach the heavans and they could get Gody that holy High!

No But seroulsy moistury... I mean Teary, OneDay No longer goes out in the field as much as he used to. OneDay is very confuzzled about Big G up in the sky and Lil Jay-sus' credibility. Is OneDay okay with being confuzzled? Yeah Kinda. You cant have all the answers. Did it happen over night! Oh hades no! Does OneDay feel bad about finding out the truth? You betcha! But slowly OneDay realized the truth and it hit him like a ton of shit! That OneDay was born into a myth. Into a cult or tight little mind fuck if you you dont like the C word OBE!

But Wet-y I mean Teary, theres a ? and ! that has continuously popped up in your lil noodle over and over, "If you are lying about your time/ If you complain so much about being a regular Pionsneer than WHY do you do it??? After all, It is voluntary right???

Well liquidy I mean Teary, yes unfuckinfortunately, you are right my brother/sister/it... (By the way, guys thats what trolls like to hear)

But OneDayillBeFree will tell you why Teary Oberono! Its because we are stuck in a mind control religion that took Everything from and within us and grabbed it by the balls! How would you liked it if ONEDAY grabbed you by the nuts/boobs, squeezed slowly, firm yet hard, pulled a bit and whispered softly in your fuzzy left ear "RUN" Teary???

If OneDay wanted to have OneDay's way, OneDay would have left piosneering a loooooooooong ass time ago.

But thats the thing Weary I mean Teary... We "Undercovers" and/or "inside-apostates like the ClockTower likes to call us, dont only think about ourselves. We think about it ALL and how much we will eventually lose one day and how that would hurt not just US but our LOVED ones still inside.

Its a business Bro/Sis. you know that. There are so much expectations that we are forced to meet and so many other sheeps looking up at you and expecting you to end up with the big boys in brookyn/Warwick that saying "No I no longer want/can be a RP" is just not an option Oby. You know that the Org is never gonna be satisfied! Its like a drug addict saying no to crack! They think that the more you have, the more you'll want. It wouldnt fucking matter if you put 666 hours of service for the month, truthful or bullshit, as long as it brings the status quo up you're good as gold! C'mon teary you know this!

Will OneDay be a regular piosneer forever, haha great neba-cunt-sneezer no! But thats were OneDay is heading.

Yes Lil teary, OneDayillBeFree is on the road to Truth and honesty! and OneDay will owe it all to you!

And Remember Wetty,

Yes we could all just say "FUCK IT!" and never knock/ring another God damn door/doorbell ever again but then you would win buddy! And that My sweet, wet Teary Chevron, is something that we just simply W O N' T D O ! ! !

-ONEDAYILLBEFREE

P.S. OneDay wont really owe it all to you! (:

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

LOL, you guys crack me up.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

When I was a "good" pioneer, or so I thought, I counted time toll both to toll booth and ski lift to ski lift... and my preaching on the ski lift was just how beautiful nature was.... toll both was hand a tract with the money, hey it was in the days of 1,000 hours

• factfinder
    factfinder

My brother has been pioneering for over 30 years! He does it for the same reason I used to (I was never a regular pioneer but was an aux pioneer alot) to please Jehovah.

Of course as OneDayIllBeFree mentions- a lot of time I went out in FS on certain days simply so I could be with certain ones who I thought were my friends. (They turned out not to be.)

If my brother was not ignoring me (I am the devils mouthpeice he said!!!!!) I'd ask him about how he counts his time.

I know regular pioneers can "bank" their hours. My brother needed to get 1,000 for the year. He'd work to get in extra time in certain months so he could cut back in others- hot weather, vacation, etc.

A regular pioneer could get in 100 hours this month, bank 10, then count that 10 with the 80 they would put in next month as long as they met their 1,000 hour a year total.

• still thinking
    still thinking

OnedayillBeFree....that was just beauiful....made me Teary...LOL....I'm gonna read that again it was so good.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I know regular pioneers can "bank" their hours.

Yep . . . 90 per month was usually the target . . . and at the end of the year you could have a whole month off. Yee-ha.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I remember wishing you could "bank" your hours as an aux pioneer! Some months were just easier to get in the 60 hours than others. Twice I put in 86 hours in-I would have loved to be able to "bank" the exta 26 and include in in another month when I only got in 35 hours. In time I could no long Aux pio, could no longer get in the 60 each month- I wish we had the 30 hour requirement back then!

• life is to short
    life is to short

OnedayillBeFree

I agree that was very well written thank you.

LITS

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

When I was in pioneer school the kept repeating "the whole month off" as a reward for getting your time in early. Even back then I wonderer how can they use that as prize when we are supposed to love bringing God's word to others, a burning inside if it we did not speak out. If a whole month off is great how about a whole year!

• GeneM
    GeneM

The pioneers in my old cong would have someone in the car group leave one tract at a gas pump and the whole car would start their time. Then off to meet with the early morning group for 25 min of daily text, prayer chit chat coordination, confusion, quick stop for coffee, then one of them forgot something at their house. Quick stop there, another gas pump, let's pick up sister so-n-so. Get her, she needs coffee too, might as well grab breakfast. Oops that ran long time for the 9:30 meeting for field service. Rinse repeat. Get a quiet neighborhood, pioneer shuffle. 2 or 3 RV's that are never home, each across town, is it noon already? Didn't talk a single time carload of 4 people log 5 hours each. All elders wives, all pioneered for 15 years, all still doing it to this day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit