Is homosexuality ever justifiable? I say YES!!!

by TimothyT 117 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oh Jeezus Shamus..

If we ever go for a beer,leave the chaps at home..

Unless your really a woman..

LOL!!..

...OUTLAW

• umadevi
    umadevi

Timothy, I must admit that I used to share WBTS"s view on homosexuality but since reading your threads on the topic I have to say that I have taken a different stand now. I have better understanding of what my gay friends are going through.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ya I know Shamus..It`s all good Bud..

...OUTLAW

• shepherd
    shepherd

"Perhaps the bible does condemn homosexuality, but the bottom line is that the creator understands what is in our hearts and he understands us"

Herin lies your problem. The Bible does condemn homosexuality. I have seen attempts to get around it, but in the end the bible does condemn it. The bible also is likely to be the basis for your belief in a creator who understands you and loves you. But you cannot have it both ways - the god of the bible is against homosexuality and he does not understand homosexuals at all.

The good news is the bible was written by men, it is only their opinions and not one word of it is really from any god. You can be homosexual, relaxed in the knowledge that no god has condemned it really, just some men a couple thousand years ago with their own sexual issues (haven't you noticed how much of the bible is about sex?).

• LV101
    LV101

ditto, ohiocowboy! i enjoy reading your posts and hope you stay.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LOL...

You're right that's why I'm watching Project Runway Finale pt 1 right now!!

Tim's the MAN!!!!!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME STAIGHTIE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Hetro!!!!!!!!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    The bible clearly states that homosexuality is wrong and is an abhorrent sin

Well then fuck the bible

• tec
    tec

Well, a person can follow the bible, or a person can follow Christ... and the things that Christ spoke against were hypocrisy, lack of love and mercy, and judging others.

Peace,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit