Is homosexuality ever justifiable? I say YES!!!

by TimothyT 117 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JRK
    JRK

Homosexuality is not justifiable. You are either are gay or not, and neither needs to be justified!

JK, of the Paul was a homophobe class.

• scotsman
    scotsman

I agree with ohiocowboy and Quendi, you post on this subject as much and whenever you want, the Monkey doesn't have to read it or shut you up.

I'm slightly ashamed by some of the comments that the gay threads draw, you know the ones that don't like gays ramming it down throats or complaining about flamboyancy etc. Not all of us want to wear polo shirts, chinos, shop in the mall and fit right in. The media is full of gay people playing unthreatening little comedy roles, neutered and de-sexualised, and that's also sometimes how JWD likes the gays to play too.

Timothy, you've made huge changes in your life this year and if this is a safe place for you to process it, go fo it.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Its almost like iv replaced the Jehovahs Witnesses with JW Net

JWN is just a Forum . . . full of different opinions. They're different because they come out of the minds of the intelligent, wise, learned, insightful, ignorant, bigoted, spiteful, deluded, phobic and downright idiotic . . . they're all here.

Truth is Timmy . . . you don't have to replace JWism with anything . . . let alone justify it.

You stay on this forum if you wish . . . and you start any thread you like ... at any time you like ... and as often as you like.

Your free now . . . remember what that means. And don't sell it to the highest bidder.

I always enjoy reading your comments . . . on any subject.

OHC . . . I enjoyed that post . . . well said.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Just a comment, and I hope I don't offend.

I think you can never reconcile the bible with your own beliefs. It's pretty straightforeward on homosexuality. That goes for any kind of 'sin'.

In any case, I do encourage you to continue to seek. You might stumble upon a belief you are comfortable with, or adhere to your own specific belief.

I wish you the best on your journey to self-discovery.

P.S. I think it's stupid to deny friendship to someone just because of sexual orientation (although I think tranny is going too far...)

• factfinder
    factfinder

@ohiocowboy- I agree!

@Bella- I'm sorry for your niece too-what happened to her sounds horrible.

@Timothy- I'm also struggling with the same feelings and desires. But since leaving the witnesses I find that the Bible does not matter much to me anymore and I am trying to be balanced.

If you wish to continue posting here you should. There are those who do appreciate what you bring out. Homosexuality is not a "sin" to overcome.

The desires God created us with are as normal as someone who is heterosexual.

I admit I feel uncomfortable discussing homosexuality but I wanted you to know I can relate to you too!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Am I that insensitive, is this place filled with hippies, or a combination of both? A human living vicariously in a monkey wants to know.

Kinds regards,

Shamooskiechuckles.

• sizemik
    sizemik

How do we know you're not a Monkey living vicariously in a Human?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve never seen any Gay People chased off of JWN for being Gay

People get tossed because they don`t follow the rules,then get obnoxous because they didn`t get their way..

Tim..

You`ll be back.. I doubt you`ll last the week..

Your a good kid and people like you..

Enjoy your vacation..

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well I guess a gay guy chased another gay guy off JWN and the gay guy thinks that he can't talk about gay stuff because of what the other gay guy said.

Jesus, I was just making a point - nobody should give a shit about being gay in the real world. Where I live, 99 percent don't care or give it a passing thought as long as you act apropriately in public. I stopped wearing my assless chaps in downtown Calgary, and ever since then, things have been grand. It's no different than treating president Obama differently because he is black. Do people do that?

Hey, I just said gay ten times in that last post! A new record!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Shamus............

that was Gay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit