A Woman, A Woman - Oh What Can She Be?

by LoneWolf 151 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ya beating a dead horse MG. No point to it at all. The man and his wife have been happily married over 50 years. You should be so lucky.

• meangirl
    meangirl

@ Mrs. Jones Lonewolf accussed me of posting "fake statistics" and I was defending myself, which I am allowed to do. I haven't directly said anything to Lonewolf. The last posters on this thread were PSacramento and TD. Geesh.....

• meangirl
    meangirl

Just for Lonewolf I'm baaaaccckkkk: I will defend myself.

Lonewolf you said:

A few quick observations: Meangirl's post #289: "Oh and please enlighten me. What exactly haven't I acheived?" Happiness, peace, usefulness, and fulfillment would start the list. You mention a husband, but not children, and I doubt you have any. If you do, please give them my deepest sympathy. Their lives must be miserable.

Again your reasoning is awesome. If you haven't taken your Alzheimer's medication today now might be a good time. So because I voiced that I think it is creepy and wrong for a 20 year old man to marry a 15 year old freckled faced GIRL that makes me evil and not able to procreate? Why would you doubt I would have any children? Oh I know, because I believe in protecting them and not exploiting them? Gotcha. Oh and because I feel children should be protected and allowed to be children and not take on grown up roles somehow that makes me unuseful, unhappy and unpeaceable? Wow, your logic is great. Now I can see why you had no problem marrying a 15 year old freckled face GIRL as a 20 year old MAN. It's all coming together now.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Keeping beating that dead horse girl. Honestly, you just look silly and immature and frankly Lonewolf doesn't appear to be taking anything you say now seriously. But what do I know, I'm only 46 and been married for 18 years to the same man and vaginally birthed four kids. :-/

• meangirl
    meangirl

Lonewolf said:

ROTFLOL, meangirl! So according to you, everyone should check the charts and make their life decisions based on what's "average", eh?

So Lonewolf, you admit that it was abnormal back in 1961 for a 15 year old girl to marry a 20 year old MAN? I posted the charts because some on here were saying it was normal 50 years ago for 15 year old girls to get married. I was posting facts to show that was not normal. Because you know 50 years ago it was Little House on the Prairie time, NOT.

So Lonewolf, would you have allowed your daughters to marry a man 5 years older than them when they were 15? I am really curious to know.

@ Mrs. Jones been married 17 years myself and have birthed a child myself. Guess that makes me almost as smart as you.

• meangirl
    meangirl

@ Mrs. Jones thanks for clarifying where babies come from......

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have no prove that you know. Your immaturity is showing.

• meangirl
    meangirl

Well if immature is thinking it is creepy and wrong for a 20 year old man to marry a 15 year old girl then quilty as charged.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Meangirl, did you skip statistics in school? The chart you show is the median (means average) age. Your chart supports LoneWolf's side better than your side (of this stupid argument). It's fun though, so thanks!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Keep beating that horse. You don't get it Mean Girl. Nothing that you can say at this point in Lonewolf's life matters not a hoot. What is done is done and to top it off he and his wife and family are happy. Your going on and on about something that doesn't concern you is stupid and immature cuz you can't change squat. If that pisses you off, tough shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit