A Woman, A Woman - Oh What Can She Be?

by LoneWolf 151 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

LOL! Linda was just giving me a hard time. Can you imagine her doing that to a sweet, innocent, young, goodlookin', modest feller like me? (Grin)

She likes getting out of the house and hitting the stores, Goodwill, garage sales, and what have you. She takes the checkbook and credit cards and knows more about our financial welfare than I do, so I have no worries. I like to see her have fun that way.

N.Drew -- Not to worry about meangirl, et. al. I hired a private dectective to investigate her and am assured that in real life, she is very shy and retiring, gentle and loving, and wouldn't hurt a fly. All of her friends swear that there's absolutely nothing wrong with her that a good enema wouldn't cure, and her husband verified that.

Actually, I hope she stays around, because I have a special ambition that she could play a special role in. I'm planning my funeral and I want her to be the head of the mourning section, which should number about 40 or 50 people like her. I plan on dying at the age of 110 whilst wresting allegators, and I want the mourning section to be tsk, tsk-ing, cluck, clucking, shaking their fingers, and saying, "See!! See!! I told you that his wild life-style was going to catch up to him!"

I can't think of a more marvelous funeral, and would probably resurrect myself just so I could see it!

Tom

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Shelby, no sense of humour tonight? Sarcasm is not without it's risks, eh? Apology accepted :)

Yeah, sorry, dear Twitch (as always, peace to you!). Perhaps the direction of the thread (sort of anti-men to some degree, IMHO) put me on edge. I thought perhaps it was turning the other way (a little anti-wimmens) and so jumped to the wrong conclusion way too fast. Again, sorry 'bout that!

Dear LW... peace to you and... OUCH! You coulda left that out - LOLOLOLOL!

Peace!

SA, a bit squeamish-y 'bout stuff like this... on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit