Some JWs are exhibiting signs of violence because of WT hate speech. Read the threat to me and others posted at Topix yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Now, first of all, JWs and their friends should not threaten people. Let me say that as a start.

But - if you have a look at posts here - and elsewhere - how many of them do not have in them the constant name-calling of the JW bastards, idiots, suckers, morons, good-for-nothings etc.? So there is this constants escallating way of talking about other people. Although those critizised and name-called in such a way OUGHT NOT respond in like manners, one should not be too upset or shocked if they do.

I fail to be shocked. But I think each and every one should mind his/her own language. It is not necessary to always speak in capital letters.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm jumping on theis thread late, but have the Anderson's considered filing a police report of the threats that have been sent as a result of this? I don't expect anything to result, but it's good to get in a report from the very beginning in case anything else develops.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, not cool. Be safe.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Old Hippie, you are SO far off the beam...

First of all, the only correct comment you made was this:

"JWs and their friends should not threaten people..."

Especially if the Watchtower Corporation would like to avoid more lawsuits...

Then you commented:

"...how many of them do not have in them the constant name-calling of the JW bastards, idiots, suckers, morons, good-for-nothings etc.?..."

Whatever happened to Jesus' admonition to "turn the other cheek"?? Jesus was talking about people who actually SLAPPED him, not being called names - and being called names on APOSTATE websites that the Jehovah's Witnesses AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE VISITING, SHOULD be a "non-issue" for all OBEDIENT Jehovah's Witnesses, who "aren't" visiting such sites, in obedience to the Watchtower Society's teachings...

So why can't the Jehovah's Witnesses follow the admonition from Jesus, to turn the other cheek?

Besides, the rumors of insults directed at Jehovah's Witnesses have been greatly exaggerated...

It's not usually NAMES that the Jehovah's Witnesses are called...

It's more of an EXPOSURE of the illogic and downright dishonesty of the organization that they follow, and the negative effects that such dishonest leadership has on the average Jehovah's Witness.

As to:

"Although those critizised and name-called in such a way OUGHT NOT respond in like manners..."

Would you care to elaborate as to how the so-called "name-calling" by apostates would justify the Watchtower Society's stated desire to KILL such people?

Haven't they learned to LEAVE SUCH JUDGEMENTS TO GOD?????

Zid

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Barbara,

I would print all that out and go to the police. Get a trace on the ISP and hit them with whatever you can in America.

Let them know and the law know that the Watchtowers hate speech is going to cause a lot of trouble all around if it is not controlled.

On another disturbing note is the fact that the Watchtower laments that it cannot literally kill apostates, something that i am sure, some JWs would willingly be the hit man for.

Stay safe

oz

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

The only one being far off, ziddina, is you, as you so 100% failed to see what I was trying to say. I am aware of the fact that English is not my native language, and so I at times might fail to make myself clear, but I think you must have read quite another message than the one I was writing. But, again, it just proves my point, that name-calling and threatening is OK as long as it goes in the direction you support - but oh my God! if it goes in the other direction. It ain't easy to keep two thoughts in the mind at the same time, ziddina, but you should try it sometime - you might find it refreshingly new.

• wobble
    wobble

I see what you are saying O.H, but we *disesed minded" Apostates have no morals, didn't you know ?so we can name call without hypocrisy.

• wobble
    wobble

I see what you are saying O.H, but we *disesed minded" Apostates have no morals, didn't you know ?so we can name call without hypocrisy.

SORRY, double post, as I am back, I too think Barb and Joe should involve the law if possible, but certainly the site owners and administrators in getting something done about hateful speech which is acall to violence, it is no small matter.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...have the Anderson's considered filing a police report of the threats that have been sent as a result of this? I don't expect anything to result, but it's good to get in a report from the very beginning in case anything else develops.
    wha happened?

Iam leaning toward this opinion. Any future threat then can be compared to the previous case to see a pattern. Barb, be safe and courageous.

Scott77

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Thanks for the TOPIX link Barbara...

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit