What Do You Say or Is It Better to Saying Nothing?

by Eiben Scrood 60 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Wow. I didn't realize until reading that last response, how very stuck jw's are in the belief of their being one true organization out there... and all from one parable that had nothing to do with an organization at all!

There is no organization. There is no 'where' to go. There is only a 'whom' to go to. Christ. That's what Peter asked. Lord, to whom shall we go away to?

So in answer to his questions...

So which organization are you convinced God is using?

No organization at all. Christ. The spirit of Christ. Follow Him, not men.

Which organization is educating His people?

"But when he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth."

"But the counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everyting I have said to you."

"As for you, th annointing you recieved from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you."

The Spirit of Truth (and Christ is the Truth) teaches and guides. If one has faith in the Spirit, that is... and asks for him to come to you.

Is someone else out there doing the preaching work about God's Kingdom?

There are plenty of organizations out there doing no better or worse for the most part, than the witnesses.

But if one wants the truth, then one should go TO the truth, Christ, and not rely on men.

Its not as easy as listening to men, because it requires walking by faith and not by sight. And we tend to have a hard time doing that. But anything else is just following men.

When you find that organization let me know.

Christ is that 'organization'. Christ is the truth. All those who belong to Him (out of every tribe and nation), are His Body... the Church.

I guess they will be knocking on my door.

Revelation 3:20

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him and he with me.

(if you ever used any of those scriptures in a response to your friend, then you should probably use their version of the bible. I don't have access to that.)

Peace to you,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit