Short video: "I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther"

by bohm 141 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Pson: You would have to assume that EVERY BEAM WEAKENED AT THE SAME TIME.

This is obviously false, given that a significant fraction of the beams was destroyed on impact.

It is also false even if we restrict ourself to the moment of failure, see the picture of the south tower.

Why do you keep writing obvious falsehoods?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Which building are you thinking of? If you are talking about the towers themselves, doesn't this look like "significant, recognizable resistance"?

I don't think showing a picture of one of the main towers TURNING TO DUST at near-free-fall speed, reminiscent of a pyroclastic cloud, is going to help your case here. That, together with the 1400 toasted vehicles up to a half mile away from Ground Zero, are evidence of the use of nukes. Nothing of that size has ever been demolished by explosives so we're looking at uncharted territory here.

If you are talking about WTC7, then why would every beam have to be weakened at the same time? Did you watch the videos? The models show the internals of the building coming down first, leaving the outside waving and swaying, but intact (as in the footage), then the outside coming down. It wouldn't require the entire structure to weaken at the same time.

What you described is exactly how controlled demolition is designed, so that the building collapses in on itself on all four sides as it falls straight downward. Just in case you don't know, the official government explanation is that some very well placed diesel tanks ignited and simulated a controlled demolition.

You can believe whatever you want, but trying to convince me that the official story is true after all the research I've done is tantamount to going back to the Watchtower and believing it after reading every thread on this site.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

together with the 1400 toasted vehicles up to a half mile away from Ground Zero, are evidence of the use of nukes

This conspiracy theory is totally new to me.

• bohm
    bohm

LeavingWT: Yep, it is also new to PSON. One month ago PSON was convinced that the pentagon used High-energy weapons to make the steel turn to vapor. He also posted videos and pictures to proove that happened.

Now, one month later, he is reading a different set of webpages and it is apparently a nuke. And we all know a nuclear weapon does not go "bang", has a large flash and release a large number of isotopes with a very specific signature.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

One month ago PSON was convinced that the pentagon used High-energy weapons to make the steel turn to vapor. He also posted videos and pictures to proove that happened.

Look bohm, nobody here has "proof" of anything, we're doing our best to figure out HOW they did it. What we DO know is that the official story is bullshit. But you go right on believing it, I don't give a crap.

LeavingWT, here ya go...

http://www.henrymakow.com/mini-nukes_were_used_on_9-11.html

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    together with the 1400 toasted vehicles up to a half mile away from Ground Zero, are evidence of the use of nukes

Nuclear weapons? The EPA maintains a network of radiation detectors.

Radnet:

http://www.epa.gov/enviro/facts/radnet/index.html

Is there any evidence that the government radiation monitoring network registered a nuclear event? The release would set off alarms. There are civilian detectors as well. Any indication of a nuclear event there?

I don't think so. This conspiracy theory is easily dismissed. So what took down those buildings? What could it possibly be?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

This conspiracy theory is easily dismissed.

Only in YOUR mind.

That's really funny... they control EVERYTHING, and they're going to rat themselves out....

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

That, together with the 1400 toasted vehicles up to a half mile away from Ground Zero, are evidence of the use of nukes.

It isn't only the original nuclear detonation...a nuclear detonation would show up for months afterwards in food, water, soil, and air samples. Those buildings dumped a lot of dust into the atmosphere. The radioactive products would show up everywhere. Evidence of it? NONE.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I found some of these points to be interesting.

. . .

The comfort of conspiracy theory is that it provides a well-defined enemy and a sense of control (or at least structure) in the face of upheaval and disempowerment; the tendency to perceive conspiracy is more common in groups experiencing social isolation or political marginalization. The freedom fighters of conspiracy theory need not see themselves as being at the mercy of irresistible, inexplicable, or random natural or social forces, but as soldiers in a just cause. Many, if not most, conspiracy theories probably result from the human tendency to look for pattern in chaos-even if there isn't any.

Conspiracy theories and conspiracism share three problems:

• Unfalsifiability
    • Fallacy
    • Naivete

http://www.butte.edu/departments/cas/tipsheets/thinking/conspiracy.html

• james_woods
    james_woods

Good Gawd - if the "nukes" could toast a car a half mile away, then why didn't they toast everything a half mile away?

A nuclear detonation would show up for months in food, water, soil, and air samples. Those buildings dumped a lot of dust into the atmosphere. The radioactive materials would show up everywhere.

But don't you see, BTS? Bush and Cheney had help from the Grey UFO aliens to cover up the normal radiation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit