Okay so according to psons many copy-pasted explanations:
- First they use a weather-altering device to divert a huricane into the middle of atlantic. This is done as a diversion... or something. It is not picked up by any media, except the cnn and other small-time outlets.
- Then they make a giant hologram of planes hitting the towers, all while setting off bombs to create fires.
- Firefighters are called to the scene.
- Pentagon is hit by a missile. At least one poster on this side is bribed as to say he saw a plane. Alternatively, a hologram was used so the missile looked like a plane.
- Then nuclear bombs which just happened to be placed in the basement during the 70s due to a technical requirement in the building code was detonated. Strangely, this created little noise, and explain why some cars very far away was on fire while cars, people and trees nearby are unharmed. This does not make the building collapse, or knock out windows... demonstrating a silencer was used!
- Then tons and tons of specially manufactured nano-thermite is used to cut through steel like butter, making it flow out through the windows.
- about now the tower collapse. but wait, the evil overlords are not done:
- Then a high-energy laser-thingy-wave-machine is pointed to the tower and make steel turn to dust. No holograms are used this time.
- More nukes and conventional bombs are detonated, turning the tower into a "pyroclastic cloud" which (unlike your ordinary pyroclastic cloud) looks and behave like dust and debris.
- Several hours later, it is discovered that the nuclear bomb storage -WTC7- only suffered very minor damage and small fires. In order to keep everything super hidden and secret, an order to explode another nuclear bomb is given over public television, making it slowly crumble and collapse on its own footprint; a clear sign a nuke was used!
- The records of how much steel is shipped out of the site is forged. We know that because most of the debris turned to dust... so obviously the records need to be forged.
Did i miss something?