Short video: "I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther"

by bohm 141 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Okay so according to psons many copy-pasted explanations:

• First they use a weather-altering device to divert a huricane into the middle of atlantic. This is done as a diversion... or something. It is not picked up by any media, except the cnn and other small-time outlets.
    • Then they make a giant hologram of planes hitting the towers, all while setting off bombs to create fires.
    • Firefighters are called to the scene.
    • Pentagon is hit by a missile. At least one poster on this side is bribed as to say he saw a plane. Alternatively, a hologram was used so the missile looked like a plane.
    • Then nuclear bombs which just happened to be placed in the basement during the 70s due to a technical requirement in the building code was detonated. Strangely, this created little noise, and explain why some cars very far away was on fire while cars, people and trees nearby are unharmed. This does not make the building collapse, or knock out windows... demonstrating a silencer was used!
    • Then tons and tons of specially manufactured nano-thermite is used to cut through steel like butter, making it flow out through the windows.
    • about now the tower collapse. but wait, the evil overlords are not done:
    • Then a high-energy laser-thingy-wave-machine is pointed to the tower and make steel turn to dust. No holograms are used this time.
    • More nukes and conventional bombs are detonated, turning the tower into a "pyroclastic cloud" which (unlike your ordinary pyroclastic cloud) looks and behave like dust and debris.
    • Teatime!
    • Several hours later, it is discovered that the nuclear bomb storage -WTC7- only suffered very minor damage and small fires. In order to keep everything super hidden and secret, an order to explode another nuclear bomb is given over public television, making it slowly crumble and collapse on its own footprint; a clear sign a nuke was used!
    • The records of how much steel is shipped out of the site is forged. We know that because most of the debris turned to dust... so obviously the records need to be forged.

Did i miss something?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@ bohm:

Didn't you leave out the alien involvment?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Didn't you leave out the alien involvment?

Are you done cackling like a buffoon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqENCAcwsE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ybg_mI6o7k

• bohm
    bohm

hey MMM, guess that shut you right up, you cackling buffoon!

Im sorry, i totally missed the aliens. Serious question, has PSON claimed they was connected to 9/11?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Serious question, has PSON claimed they was connected to 9/11?

I don't believe so - I think I started that by saying it in jest...

However, isn't claiming nuclear bombs buried in the basement at least as over the top?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It appears that 911 was allowed to happen for reasons that we don't yet fully understand, having to do with our spiritual evolution. Since we have dozens of military people testifying that ufos have been disabling nuclear weapons for decades, I think its a safe bet that they had a watchful eye over the events of 911. Perhaps it was their intervention that caused Flight 93 to be shot down preventing the Bush regime from declaring Martial Law and making himself dictator. That would probably have led to a totalitarian New World Order. The dark cabal is simply not going to be allowed to have their way. We've already had a nuclear holocaust on this planet that sank Atlantis and Lemuria into the ocean. We're not going to do it again. It's time to move on.

If anyone is interested in this, then go over and check out the blog articles at divinecosmos.com.

• bohm
    bohm

What does this have to do with planet X?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I love the nut cases in this world, they make me laugh and laughter is surely the "best medicine". Keep them conspiracies comin' boys.......

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Planet X is disinformation for fear mongering purposes.

More hyenas from the peanut gallery?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    What does this have to do with planet X?

The Scientologists can explain it for you for the mere sum of $300,000 plus some follow-up auditing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit