Short video: "I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther"

by bohm 141 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    But don't you see, BTS? Bush and Cheney had help from the Grey UFO aliens to cover up the normal radiation.

The truth is OUT THERE!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"To present a hypothesis at the table of rational, scientific inquiry the very minimum that a hypothesis needs is some way to falsify it. If your hypothesis lacks this then you are not wrong – you are not even wrong. The scientist who tests his idea and is proven wrong has learned something new about the world and has done it with intellectual honesty. The dogmatist who can not have his claim falsified would be served a gargantuan upgrade in intellectual honesty if he was merely wrong."

http://delivis.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/the-unfalsifiable-hypothesis-part-1/

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

ballistic, there's is no good way to kill people, and when someone does it on a large scale without good cause (i don't know what good cause would be but there seems to be people who think that there is, so I allow them that argument) then you're a criminal and evil. That's why we give murderers the death penalty. It doesn't matter if you line them up, exterminate them or bomb them. Iraq was such an event so it's not that ridiculous to accuse them of being murderers also and bunch them up with Hitler.

Badseed, you truly cheapen what happened in Nazi Germany with such nonsense. We are not methodically dehumanizing and exterminating anyone. How could you be so insulting? You have not even tried to comprehend the depth and despair of the inhumane treatment the Jews in Europe were subjected to. I understand you want to draw parellels, and there are parellels in human suffering---but to suggest that this conflict comes close to the wholesale extermination attempt of a people is just shameful.

Get some perspective.

NC

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Having been in the military and in touch with a few "special ops" guys over the years, the first one I talked to after this happened was a Demolitions expert and he said that whiel it certaibly looked "fishy" and it certianly COULD have been a controlled demo, the logistics would have been a nightmare.

Seems like a case of best possible outcoem for the badguys due to questionable structrual integrity.

That said I am saddened that nothing seems to have been learned ( by the government and the people of the US) about WHY this happened and to not motivate people to try and repeat this horrific event.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Thanks LWT. I just attended 2 classes today, and that very issue was the subject of conversation in both classes. It really does help to understand the scientific method.

NC

• bohm
    bohm

There is a funny thing going on here. PSON seem to claim about 4 different, contradictory, mechanisms for the collapse.

From my memory:

• Nanothermite cutting parts of the steel apart (claimed evidence: pictures of steel which has been cut, discovered nano-thermite-particles)
    • Bombs (claimed evidence: large quantities of concrete turning to dust, the buildings falling down, similarity to controlled demolition)
    • Nuclear weapon. (claimed evidence: cars on fire a long distance away)
    • High-energy laser thingy (claimed evidence: a certain video of a plume of dust)

It is interesting that all of these explanation seem to be contradictory, and evidence for one of them seem to be contradicted by another explanation (it is, for instance, hard to imagine why a nuclear weapon would leave trace of nano-thermite), yet PSON jump between these explanations claiming the contradictory evidence support each contradictory explanation at different times.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Good Gawd - if the "nukes" could toast a car a half mile away, then why didn't they toast everything a half mile away?

It appears that there was a "spike" that is associated with nuclear detonations that went out in a 360 degree radius from Ground Zero. Some vehicles were half toasted, others fully toasted, and still others not toasted at all because they were blocked by buildings or other vehicles. It also seems that electronic devices such as those found inside emergency vehicles made them more vulnerable.....they exploded from the INSIDE OUT....

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html

But don't you see, BTS? Bush and Cheney had help from the Grey UFO aliens to cover up the normal radiation.

You haven't read the links I provided. It answers your question about the evidence of mini-nukes....

http://www.henrymakow.com/was_the_wtc_demolished_by_mini.html

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It appears that we are now resorting to the usual ridicule that is typical of certain posters here, and I have better things to do with my time, so...

...SEE YA.

• bohm
    bohm

So they place a nuke near the top of the building, fly a plane into it and let it burn in a fire for a while. The nuke goes off without a flash or sound of explosion, and toast cars on ground level without melting facades on tall building which was a lot closer. Nor does it harm the firemen very close to the building in full view of the crush-zone which was a lot closer than the toasted cars.

the hard part was to make the nuke leave no trail of fissile material....

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

You can't do it without the Greys, bohm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit