Short video: "I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther"

by bohm 141 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Video of nuclear-blast survivors. Notice how the cars spontaneously combust from the blast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSUp4p7BWE&list=PL48FFE1141FD15E3D&index=25

• james_woods
    james_woods
    So they place a nuke near the top of the building, fly a plane into it and let it burn in a fire for a while. The nuke goes off without a flash or sound of explosion, and toast cars on ground level without melting facades on tall building which was a lot closer. Nor does it harm the firemen very close to the building in full view of the crush-zone which was a lot closer than the toasted cars.
    the hard part was to make the nuke leave no trail of fissile material....

Like I said, it was a plan conceived by the grey aliens... In fact, I think Cheney may actually be a grey alien - it is said that he has an electric heart, and has no pulse.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Video of nuclear-blast survivors. Notice how the cars spontaneously combust from the blast.

Bohm, that does not prove ANYTHING. Those are government emergency vehicles, they are in on the plot. Naturally, they have special countermeasures to protect against alien thermite nuclear death ray attacks.

Also, there is evidence that the clip was actually done in a studio to cover up for the real events that took place. It is the same studio they used to fake the moon landings.

• bohm
    bohm

see you PSON! I cant wait to hear which of the 4 explanations you choose to go with the next time!

To end this thread on a positive note, from PSON's link:

...he explains that the New York
    building authorities will not approve the construction of skyscrapers in
    NYC unless the developer also submits a demolition plan that meets with
    their approval. In the case of the WTC, the developers opted for a
    nuclear demolition plan. In other words, nuclear devices had been placed
    under the WTC complex from the time the buildings were constructed for
    their future demolition.

The Americans were scammed into believing that mini nukes were planted
    in WTC1 and 2 on 9/11 because the Pentagon was hit by a missile carrying
    a nuclear warhead which did not explode. I'm not even sure whether
    there were any planes hitting the WTC - the TV coverage would appear
    to be a complete computer fabrication

> "We are a bit concerned with the public safety when the buildings need to be demolished >70 years from now. Could you detail how you plan to do this with the minimum risk for the public?"

> "First we put nuclear bombs in the basement..."

> "Approved, nuclear explosions in a residential area FTW!"

• james_woods
    james_woods
    In other words, nuclear devices had been placed
    under the WTC complex from the time the buildings were constructed for
    their future demolition.

An obvious implication could be drawn from this that the new World Trade Tower also has mini-nukes under the foundation - did anybody tell Obama yet?

I'm not even sure whether
    there were any planes hitting the WTC - the TV coverage would appear
    to be a complete computer fabrication

It would have to have been more subtly extensive than just a computer CGI - this had to have been an alien-technology full sky hologram (including alien sound effects) so that the hundreds of eyewitness observers of the airliner strikes that morning would be fooled. The actual missing airliners could have been dissolved by flying saucer ray guns to handle that little detail.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    It would have to have been more subtly extensive than just a computer CGI - this had to have been an alien-technology full sky hologram (including alien sound effects) so that the hundreds of eyewitness observers of the airliner strikes that morning would be fooled. The actual missing airliners could have been dissolved by flying saucer ray guns to handle that little detail.

What about the passengers and pilots? They may have been abducted and are orbitting in the mother ship.

• james_woods
    james_woods

What about the passengers and pilots? They may have been abducted and are orbitting in the mother ship.

Maybe they were raptured like the 144,000 will be at Armageddon?

• bohm
    bohm

BTS: " Naturally, they have special countermeasures to protect against alien thermite nuclear death ray attacks."

Be carefull what you wish for, you might risk he will google it!

James_Wood:

Aviation Safety Chairman to boings design team:

"nice airplane design. But in order to build the plane you need to have a plan for blowing it to bits..."

"NUKES FTW!"

"Approved!"

• badseed
  • james_woods
    james_woods

Bohm, BTS, and myself are better at coming up with mad-dog theories than the truthers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit