Short video: "I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther"

by bohm 141 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Oh this is awesome! I always wanted to go in to the controlled demolition business and I never realized how EASY is was! All I have to do is torch a skyscraper, let it burn out of control for a few hours, and then watch it collapse into its own footprint at near free-fall speed as soon as I tell it to! AWESOME!! Thank you all so much! What the heck do those thousands of construction engineers WITH DEGREES who want a real investigation know anyway? Why don't they just consult all of you Co-Incidence Theorists at JWN?!?!

~PS

Member of the Conscious Class

• bohm
    bohm

PSON: You are just repeating a few phrases you have picked up and which make you comfortable to repeat.

Your post contain no evidence, and i can only see it as your attempt to overcome the cognetive dissonance after having yet another of your posts shown to be stock-full of errors and yet again be exposed as someone who does not read the links he copy-paste.

The closest thing we come to an argument in your post is that there are structural engineers who want a re-investigation of the events. Even if we assume they believe in a conspiracy (but we have no reason to do so...), you are at most making an argument from authority.

If arguments of authority is the best to come out of the WT-truther conscious class, i am not impressed... sorry. only evidence is good enough for me.

• badseed
    badseed

well I don't know but in my opinion for the building to have collapsed the way it did all the beams would have to have reached melting point all at the same time. Possible? Maybe. But since the west side started collapsing first wouldn't it mean that the east side would have fallen inward pulled by the west side falling? Please explain how it is possible for the whole building to fall straight down when one side collapsed first.

• bohm
    bohm

badseed: You are talking about WT7?

• badseed
    badseed

yes

• bohm
    bohm

Badseed: First off the fires did not reach melting point of steel by far. Secondly the building began to collapse from the inside long before the outer parts came down, see Leolais video.

• badseed
    badseed

I looked at Leolaia's video, that's why I'm asking. So if the inside collapsed first, as is explained, wouldn't the outer walls be pulled inward? And all of them fell at the same time? Not one left standing or partially standing? The explanation doesn't make sense.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I'm keeping track of the names of people who comment here, so I know who never to have a logical conversation with, because they lack logic and reason.

• bohm
    bohm

badseed: If the buildings core suffered a collapse over some time before the lower parts of the structure gave away and the outer walls came down, well, there would be little left on the inside to pull the walls inwards because it was allready in the basement!

essentially this is where i think its good to consult a computer model or static calculation to understand what kind of forces are involved.

• badseed
    badseed

OK, so you have 4 outer walls left standing, do you logically think they would all fall at the same time? And straight down? I'm sorry but a wall left on its own doesn't fall straight down it falls to its side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit