Elder School 2012 Letter

by Anony Mous 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Elder 1: Did you hear, there's another elder school in 2012?

Elder 2: I sure hope we learn more about how to grill hot babes in a Judicial Committee.

Elder 3: I hope they explain that 'generation overlap' thing.

Elder 4: I just hope we get to that strip club on Friday night.

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO- Funny stuff ! Is Jesus humping the silver haired brother from behind ? And what is the projectile growing out of brother baldhead's head ? All of this might have spiritual implications. Inquiring JC's want to know. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Elder 2: I thought you got brother, Doever E Thing to straighten this picture behind us

Elder 3: I asked him to do it last week, he must have forgotton

Elder 1: I think he was too busy this month pioneering to do it

Elder 4: Whatever that's no excuse I say we remove him as a ministerial servant for not following through with his duties.

Elder 1: Maybe we can do it

Elder 2: We are too busy being teachers to do that kind of work

Elder 3: Let's just get that other brother that's been kissing our a**es lately to do it

Elder 4: Good Idea and if he follows thourgh we'll make him a ministerial servant.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think they are leaning to their left to compensate for the crooked picture. That, or else the frame is straight and the camera leaned when it took this shot. Didn't mean to derail the thread, just thought a visual would help.

Now, back to the subject.

• shamus100
    shamus100

What an awful thread! It's like being at a meeting and listening to the drivel live.

Do they actually have to remind the elders to dress like K-Mart models? The answer: Yes.

• steve2
    steve2

The sad, sad thing is not one of those four JW elders with the toothsomely plastic smiles looks hotter than the worst looking Mormon elder.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I am so glad I'm out and don't have to go to that thing. Five days long sitting with a bunch of overweight smelly guys in cramped seats trying to pretend I'm awake and taking notes. Sounds like torture.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Since those in attendance are responsinle for breakfast and dinner, I'm assuming this school doesn't take place at Bethel. So, where do they stay, and are they responsible to pay for lodging?

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

And they have to bring their own lapel badge holder??!! Unbelievably tight.

I pity all of them that have to attend. Sounds like a real drag.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

mind numbing stuff for the worlds elders to look forward to and far too long , 0800 - 1700!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit