Elder School 2012 Letter

by Anony Mous 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Intel
    Intel

Thanks cult classic......didn't think that it could sound funny.....

I didn't mention that the exemplary-JW-wifey had a rather big collection of antique dolls, you know the ones that have that creepy look....white-skinned-creepy-look-dolls.....

.....i had to decide whether to look to the wall and stare into the dead-look of these babies or to roll to the inside of the bed and stare into the back of a sleeping ministerial servant, with a strange smell......it took me a long time to fall asleep.......

......this is not my funniest story........maybe I should open a thread and share some of the more bizarre things with you.......

• Open mind
    Open mind

"Please carefully read and follow all the instructions described below."

and follow?!?

That was hilarious!

Looks like the bar for entry into the Elder's Club just keeps getting lower and lower.

om

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Been there done that back in Feb. 09. The subject on the bible was all about how great of a translation the NWT is. The rest is nothing. Just a week of wasted time and money. Mind and butt numbing. I so glad I am not part of that anymore. Totally ADD

• baltar447
    baltar447

I would like to bumpity-ump this thread. Could there be more legal re-structuring at work? More regulations to follow? Stay tuned...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit