Armaggeddon may occur invisibly

by mankkeli 55 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Armageddon then may well have already happened, and not even the witnesses know it yet.

When the 2093 Watchtower comes out, they will say they foretold it and that [some terrible event in history] proved that they were right all along.

• Ding
    Ding

Does this mean we may have been invisibly annihilated?

• Violia
    Violia

mrquick lol

it can be symbolic , spiritual or if out of all other tweaks and definitions of "is" ( you know like Bill Clinton), it can be invisible.

Seriously, I have always thought Armageddon was probably like the age of Aquarius or something like that.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

no.

SHIT HAPPENS. VISIBLE.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

This measns that I can finally tell the elders that I have been INVISIBLY present for all meetings for the past 9 years, I have not really been fading, and not only that, I have been PIONEERING invisibly.

I want credit where credit is due.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I believe makkeli was mentioning what others were saying and asking if you would swallow it when you were a JW. I don't think he is buying it.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Oh man! You mean i might be dead but dont even know because i am invisible?

Damn, you might be right...that would explain why the ex looks at me like i am not there.

On another note...the supercillious 'friends' need to be spanked in the back room for that sort of discussion.

oz

• mrquik
    mrquik

I just got an invisible pay raise. I'm going to spend it on invisible stuff. I could tell you all what I bought but as you can't see it, I'm just going to act smug about it and look down my nose at all you guys.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Definitely will have to put some invisible money into the contribution box. The Faithful and Discreet Slave will know that it is real.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I would blindly follow anything invisible - trust me! I've seen myself do it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit