Armaggeddon may occur invisibly

by mankkeli 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The day they announce Armageddon has come invisibly, they will truly have jumped the shark.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

they will truly have jumped the shark.

Like Fonz!!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I just know that whenever I come, it's not invisible!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

You are all SILLIEBILLIES.

"The World has Ended (INVISIBLY IN !(!$) " - as Carl Sagan Pointed out - therefore millions now living will never die.

It is a fact - find out as they told us in 1921.

We are now at the end of the first century of the millennium, which started in 1914 according to the guys back then.

AND - they were right: the world has got better and better in so many ways. Christs invisible rule has done it of course.

Just think how great things will be in 2914!!

HB

• Lunatic Faith
  • AGuest
    AGuest

On a serious note, though, dear Mankkeli (peace to you!)... I'm not sure if you believe the premises you've stated (your comment regarding pipe smoking leads me to believe you don't), but it you DO, I think you need to know:

1. While there is a SIGN prior to his return, my Lord's actual return is very visible. Matthew 24:30

2. The War at HarMageddon ("Armageddon") takes place more than "1,000" years AFTER my Lord's return, NOT at the same time. They are two totally separate and different events. Revelation 20:1-8; 16:14, 16

3. There is no "Armageddon." There is a WAR that will take place... at a [spiritual] location called "Har-Mageddon."

4. The "invisble" presence that he spoke of has to do with his statement:

"Look! I am WITH you... all the days until the end of the system." Matthew 28:20

What he meant was that he would be/is with those who were/are in union with him... although his presence would be/is no longer physical, but spiritual. He IS with us, by means of the spirit of the TRUTH, holy spirit... HIS spirit (because HE is the Truth - John 14:6)... which he said the Father would send. Thus, those who receive such spirit... receive God and Christ INTO themselves... as a dwelling place for both. John 14:23; Romans 8:9, 10. Thus, they become "living stones"... in the "temple" of God. 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Peter 2:5

And so, while they/we would not literally SEE him... with their/our physical eyes (those of the man on the outside)... through the SPIRIT they/we receive... we can see and hear him as to the indwelling... with our spiritual eyes (those of the man on the INSIDE). All we need is faith IN that (holy) spirit... the blood of God.

I hope this helps, in all seriousness, and again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• 00DAD
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

The above post is my clear elucidation of current WT Theology. You may have trouble reading it though as I typed it invisibly!

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

My goodness it's true! I know,because when I was having marital problems, and that I needed help, I was INVISIBLE TO THE ELDERS!!! THat's why they told me "Why didn't you come to see us??" LOL!

• TD
    TD

παρουσιαcan mean "arrival", "presence", "arrival with a subsequent presence" etc, but it never, ever means invisibility

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit