Armaggeddon may occur invisibly

by mankkeli 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

cantleave- Are you making any plans towards getting reisntated?

• bohm
    bohm

lol, talking about john:

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (John 8:44)

but apparently manky can lie all he wants, as long as he is lying about something which suit him!

• bohm
    bohm

btw, "john-class" sound like a membership status for a brothel.

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

we are living at a time when we recognize the events that Jesus foretold—wars, earthquakes, pestilences, food shortages, and persecution of his disciples. (Matthew 24:7-9; Luke 21:10-12) Such have been in evidence since the history-changing conflict significantly named World War I, though most people treat these as normal parts of history. True Christians, however, sense the meaning of these momentous events, just as alert people understand from the leafing of a fig tree that summer is near. Jesus advised: “In this way you also, when you see these things occurring, know that the kingdom of God is near.”—Luke 21:31.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Cantleave, funny that Mr Facts has bumped his very own thread, just exactly when was the last "pestilence?", and as for food shortages, when there are billions of tons of food mountains I dont think we should have to worry about that scenario for a while.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

I've never heard any witness say Armageddon would come invisibly. If one I knew ever said that I would laugh at them and tell them they were nuts.

Armageddon will be very physical. The show will feel like a high budget sci-fi movie. Get your popcorn out. No invisible this or invisible that, Jesus will return at its climax and he will be in the incarnate form. The timeline for this is anyone's guess. Maybe the world will change severely after the Mayan date comes and goes and the generation count will start from there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit