Armaggeddon may occur invisibly

by mankkeli 55 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hmmmmmmmmmm..

After endless threads like this by Mankkeli..

I think we are being Preached To..

.................;-)...OUTLAW

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Yes, OUTLAW, my thinking exactly. (You don't have to read this, mankkeli, just go ahead and skip to the next post.) Someone finds JWN and jumps right in starting thread after thread after thread? Hmmmmmmmmmm, indeed. Could it be this person has been here before in another incarnation? The writing style is all over the map. Some of the posts sound as if he's just learning how to speak English and others are articulate to highschool level. Hard to figure out, but it smells a little fishy. (You can stop reading this now, mankkeli)

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

'Matthew 24:37-39 King James Version (KJV) 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.' I don't think it was an invisible flood...

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

Did we say literal paradise? our bad...we really mean spiritual paradise.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I guess "invisibility" can be used to explain away why stuff just ain't happening. Plain craziness.

• Eclectic
    Eclectic
    some over-righteous friends were discussing the various possibilities of armaggeddon occuring invisibly

After reading posts like theses, I just can say: THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE AND HELP WITH YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR! The only path to sanity...

I cannot think of a better way to cope with the Cognitive Dissonance created by the failed WT eschatology.

I too believe Armageddon has already come & this is paradise. (Only it's an invisible paradise) I think I'm invisible too.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

and I have a pet Lion........invisible of course....

Damn I'm 4 yrs old again!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

In 1975, people threw invisible gold into the streets, the UN invisibly destroyed false religion, and invisible rocks fell from the sky invisibly killing all wicked people. Like charlie brown jr., survivors were issued invisible pet tigers, and invisible homes with invisible vines and fig trees. Millions of invisible people have been resurrected on earth and are walking around naked and invisible.

What would a person need to smoke to believe that scene?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Reminds me of the story about the emperor and his new clothes.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

In 1975, people threw invisible gold into the streets, the UN invisibly destroyed false religion, and invisible rocks fell from the sky invisibly killing all wicked people. Like charlie brown jr., survivors were issued invisible pet tigers, and invisible homes with invisible vines and fig trees. Millions of invisible people have been resurrected on earth and are walking around naked and invisible.

What would a person need to smoke to believe that scene?

Sometimes, Billy, you crack me up ... shit, but that's funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit