Email exchange between myself (MS) and Elder...getting myself in hot water?

by Lied2NoMore 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina

Whoops...

Also Leaving WT, jamiebowers, Billy the EXBethelite, CoCo, ...

(Heck!! WHAT is the name of the guy with the "Stephen Colbert" avatar????) You can trust him, too... Hah!! AllTimeJeff! THAT'S his name!

anyhoo... As you can tell, I'm the board's ditz...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

the reason im mad and want to fire off some shots? well, lies by elders, coverups by elders, appointments of alcoholics, wife beaters, ambitious fakers, and outright hostile treatment of me and my family by so-called strong ones in cong...shunning for no reason by pioneers and other elites....completely inappropriate counsel by school overseer who is functionally illiterate, but hey, he can lead the school right? i could go on and on.........

OH! well if that's what's bothing you.............get over it! None of that is new to WT World. It's just new TO YOU. Usually you are sheltered from most of the crap until AFTER you make elder. THEN you see the other side of the fence, that you thought was GREENER. It's MOLD.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore
    It's MOLD

THAT got a belly laugh...but i have to say mold is BLACK!

• Sulla
    Sulla

Actually, and I hate to say it, you come of as a dick; the elder comes off as a pretty nice guy. Interesting to note that he is concerned with your "wavering faith in the organization"; but we all know the JW faith actually IS in an organization instead of in God. But that's hardly news to an MS.

Whatev, playa

• youngbro
    youngbro

""i just sent him a contrite email backing off of what i said and explaining my recent trials so its all good, i DO expect further convo later but no harsh action will be taken. if i get deleted, mission accomplished, the reason im mad and want to fire off some shots? well, lies by elders, coverups by elders, appointments of alcoholics, wife beaters, ambitious fakers, and outright hostile treatment of me and my family by so-called strong ones in cong...shunning for no reason by pioneers and other elites....completely inappropriate counsel by school overseer who is functionally illiterate, but hey, he can lead the school right? i could go on and on........."

I have the same issues, and I hope all goes well for you. If you ever need to talk or vent, PM me, we can email and text if you like.

And as far as Zidinna says " Whoops...

Also Leaving WT, jamiebowers, Billy the EXBethelite, CoCo, ...

(Heck!! WHAT is the name of the guy with the "Stephen Colbert" avatar????) You can trust him, too... Hah!! AllTimeJeff! THAT'S his name!

Billy is awesome! He is a true Christain by love!

anyhoo... As you can tell, I'm the board's ditz...

• AGuest
    AGuest
    AGuest - she's going to FAINT over THAT recommendation, coming from ME!!

Not at ALL, dear Zid (peace to you!). I must admit that I am a bit flattered but you've never posted anything to me that would lead me to believe that we do anything regarding one another except disagree as to our personal beliefs (or disbelief). Which is totally fine - doesn't make us enemies. IMHO... and that certainly isn't something that I've heard from my Lord should be the case. Other than that, I think we'd have a good laugh or two over a cup of tea/coffee/chocolate!

i dont see our body as that vindictive. just curious to hear why the paranoia

Oooh, interesting. Since I've heard that before, dear L2NM (peace to you, as well!), let me be the first to say that I think you're in for quite a surprise. In which case, all I can say is "get in, sit down, hang on"... 'cause you just may be in for the bumpiest ride of your life. I truly hope not, though, but I would exhort you to carry your crash helmet... at all times.

Again, peace to you both!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who thinks that perhaps it's a little too late for dear L2NM... you know, as to the "and hush up" part...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit