Email exchange between myself (MS) and Elder...getting myself in hot water?

by Lied2NoMore 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

So here is a question that I would ask if I was the Elder....

If you are a MS why do you have access to the Flock book?

SIAM

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Email are printable hardcopy as i'm sure you know.

If it backfires (which i think it will) then you can shrug it off as "having a bad day" or whatever. But basically it will likely be seen by the elders as an ambitious but overlooked MS getting huffy about not having recognition / priviledges or having been made an elder.

They will also want to know how you have access to the Flock book.

Just sayin'.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

i just want to be deleted as a MS then fade into oblivion...this elder is very young, very new, and our COBY is very close with me right now and i know this wont lead to much more than them thinking i am "weak" which is ok with me.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ya i'd say next co visit will be a delete!! hang on for a rough ride!

Best wishes!FS

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

OK, do you want to be "deleted" by them, or make the move yourself and just tell them you want to stop being one?

Just tell them, don't ASK, would be my suggestion.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

i will proudly tell them the flock book is readily available for download online...HA! if its printed, its out in the open, just like email communes..

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

after this im gonna suggest again (once requested but talked out of it) that i be deleted, but im going to request no announcement be made to prevent others from suspecting the worst and then mention i may contact a civil rights attorney to protect my wishes..

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Once you raise the flag of dissent the axe of conformity will chop it down. Meaning, you just resigned and put them on notice you are an apostate. You aren't flying under the radar, your pissing on it.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I agree, if FADING is your goal then you do NOT want to draw undue attention to yourself. Just tell them you don't want to be an MS anymore, get deleted (they will announce it) and take it like a man. Then you can start your fade proper.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hmmmmm..

An MS who doesn`t know how WatchTower World works..

........................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit