Email exchange between myself (MS) and Elder...getting myself in hot water?

by Lied2NoMore 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Elders in any and every congregation will df a person for even trying to save their own life with a blood transfusion. I was threatened with df'ing for refusing to stay with my mentally deranged jw husband or stalk him long enough to determine if he was going to commit adultery or make good on his threats to kill me. This guy was so dangerous that he was forcibly committed to mental institutions twice on the word of his own doctors. Look, buddy, there is no love loss for people who refuse to submit to the organization's authority whether or not it is a matter of life and death or simply diference of opinion.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

i just sent him a contrite email backing off of what i said and explaining my recent trials so its all good, i DO expect further convo later but no harsh action will be taken. if i get deleted, mission accomplished, the reason im mad and want to fire off some shots? well, lies by elders, coverups by elders, appointments of alcoholics, wife beaters, ambitious fakers, and outright hostile treatment of me and my family by so-called strong ones in cong...shunning for no reason by pioneers and other elites....completely inappropriate counsel by school overseer who is functionally illiterate, but hey, he can lead the school right? i could go on and on.........

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

They can never know how you truly feel about Jehovah's wonderful organization, unless you want to be DF'd.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "but hey, he can lead the school right? i could go on and on..."

Lied2NoMore, feel FREE to go on and on and on - on HERE!!!

That's pretty much what we're here for....

This is a fairly SAFE outlet for you to vent. So VENT away!! [Just make sure you don't give away any details that might help identify you and your location - occasionally Watchtower "spies" post and read posts on here...]

I hope that venting here will help you to make calmer decisions and have more controlled reactions while you're still "in" - that is, if you want a successful "fade"...

Zid

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore
    [Just make sure you don't give away any details that might help identify you and your location - occasionally Watchtower "spies" post and read posts on here...]

im gonna start a new thread then....."has anyone been busted by WT for viewing or posting here?" would be fun to watch THAT thread

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

if you are seeing this why not just get out? you think god appoints the scum of the earth to do his work? that's what they say, appointments are made by god...so....yea ....let that sink in for a bit. i might be able to buy into it a little bit, if the ogranization had no official status appointments (ie. elder/co etc) "the rocks will cry out" not "the rocks will be appointed as the spiritual leaders". but once we get to god makes all appointments, i think we realize what we are dealing with here beyond a shadow of a doubt.

the scum of the earth. yes any man that beats up his wife and or kids and lords over them like a tyrant...is scum. the mafia doesn't even behave this way in most cases. atleast the old mafia.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "has anyone been busted by WT for viewing or posting here?"

The unfortunate answer to that question is, "Yes!"

There are several threads already in existence on that subject. Just type in part of your question into the "Search" function and you should see several good threads on the subject...

Lemme see if I can find some... Brb... Zid

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore
    if you are seeing this why not just get out?

same story, whole social network interweaved by JW family, friends, etc......i have been a good cult member and avoided ALL unbelievers!

• cptkirk
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Here's a good one:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/200760/1/Ive-been-busted-here-just-so-ya-know

Also, before you get all chummy with on-board members and PM them sensitive information, BE SURE TO LOOK AT THAT PERSON'S POSTS!!

I can name off some you can DEFINITELY trust - but, before you trust ME, you'd better 'click' on my name - Ziddina - and look at my "Topics Started". See if I'm a "Jehovah's Witness" apologist - or what I REALLY am, a snarky atheist/heathen...

Anyway, here's some names you can trust...

OUTLAW. Snowbird. Baba Yaga. WasBlind. undercover. Satanus. Terry - NOT Perry - Don't get the two confused... flipper. Lady Lee. Simon - he's the board owner... minimus. Shamus - well, after he finishes 'ripping' your face off

Heaven. Rutherfraud. AK_Jeff. AGuest - she's going to FAINT over THAT recommendation, coming from ME!!

I can't list 'em all... But as I said, if you're suddenly approached by an unknown, CHECK OUT THEIR PAST THREADS AND POSTS before you trust them - and even THEN, be cautious! Don't give away more than you need to...

Happy venting! Zid the She-Devil!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit