The Ancient Jewish CROSS and the ancient Hebrew letter Taw

by brit-93108 72 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"To mrsjones5: I do know what that symbol is..."

I guess the good doctor couldn't take the heat.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I originally just found it based on my book coming out and I thought it would be cool to see what people were commenting about but apparently people like to talk about it without even reading it. Good luck with the rest of this discussion. Keep talking like you read my book and acting like you know all of history regarding ancient Judaism.

For the umpteenth time, this thread is not a discussion of your book. Its a discussion of the wild claims made by brit-93108.

The only poster I could see who talked about your book was brit-93108. He/she mentioned your book as possibly supporting his/her ideas. Then he/she posted a whole bunch of nonsense and we have been criticizing it. None of the rest of us have been talking about your book, or talking like we've read it, and brit-93108 hasn't been back to this thread since you started posting here, so I really don't know whom you're addressing.

This is starting to feel a bit like Who's on First.

• Diest
    Diest

Dr. G does not strike me as a Dr. I like when he lol'ed us. He did not really make any points so we could even know why he was right. Rather that fight with James, why not just say here are the 5 pts that really back up what I have to say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit