The Ancient Jewish CROSS and the ancient Hebrew letter Taw

by brit-93108 72 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DrG
    DrG

The point of this thread was based on my book, "The Ancient Jewish CROSS". The origin of the Christian cross goes back to ancient Judaism and the last letter of the ancient Hebrew letter, the taw.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I was refering to the person who said he was Jewish and that the quote Berit made from my book was ridiculous. I can assure you that everything in my book is well documented from Jewish and non-Jewish sources.

I am not certain of your ability in fact finding. After all, you called me a "he." If you had paid a little more attention to my post, you would have been able to document that I am a woman. Notice the female sign by my poster name. The devil, afterall, is in the details.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

hehehe

• Robdar
    Robdar

Bekster!!!

~Runs and kisses Berengaria~

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hehehe

~Runs and kisses Berengaria~

~Rushes up to meet it!~

• Robdar
    Robdar

mmmmm, good sugar!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Now, back to the topic at hand. Dr. G, where did you get your Ph.D.?

• Diest
    Diest

Thats kind of fun to see a non Dub on the boards. I have not looked into historical jesus enough to have an opinion, but here are some shcolarly sorts who do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_myth_theory

• DrG
    DrG

First let me say to Robdar that all you said in the post I read was, I'm Jewish. I promise you, taw is not avoided by modern day rabbis. And the above statement is ridiculous.

That is all you said, so I don't understand how I could see that you were a female. You need to look at your post again. You missed something.

If you would like to know more about my education then look at my website bio at wwwNHBChristianTalk.org

Also Diest needs to stop using Wikipedia as his sole source of info. or he needs to read it carefully. That link deals with the myth of who Jesus was or wasn't. Not really if he existed. Like I said before, there is not ONE serious scholar who would try and say that he never existed. The debat is on who he was or wasn't. Not even modern Judaism would say he never existed and believe me they wish he didn't.

Dr.G

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No Dr G you missed something. Robdar's sex is identified by the little pink symbol next to her name. That's what she was referring to. Perhaps you're just not familiar with the meaning of that symbol.

Can you see it now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit