Christians used to be sure of what they believed...

by THE GLADIATOR 68 Replies latest jw friends

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Recent events on this board have got me thinking, which is no small feat. Christians are arguing more with each other than with Atheists.

Christians used to be sure of what they believed solid in their faith and certain of its foundation cornerstone and what he was called. Only non-believers cast doubt and were crushed under a mountain of bible passages that were heaped upon them. Now attacks on the bible come not from atheists or agnostics but from fellow Christians who sign their posts with love to each other. At least a gladiator knows who his enemies are.

It is easy to understand why Myelaine has been unhappy of late. Aguest receives her information directly from someone she describes as my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, Jaheshua, the Chosen One of Jah (MischaJAH), who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, Jah of Armies. One hell of a mouthful but when someone is that important you expect them to have a long name. Friends don’t come in higher places than that!

AGuest has the bible as well, to pick bits from to back up her version of theocratic enlightenment. Whereas poor Myelaine has only the discredited pages of the bible to fall back on. Once she could rely on other Christians to support her faith in the bible which was viewed as Holy and inerrant. It has now been relegated to a collection of archaic ramblings that have been corrupted by wicked scribes and self seeking earthly leaders.

I have a possible solution. If AGuest could have a word with The Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, Jaheshua, the Chosen One of Jah (MischaJAH), who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, Jah of Armies, and ask him to talk to Myelaine . Explain to her the basis of Christianity or should I say Jaheshuanity?

Once Myelaine has her own personal relationship with Jaheshua all will be revealed and the whole tangled web could be straightened out. Other confused Christians could also benefit from hearing from Jaheshua. Once the matter has been set straight Christians could get on with worshiping the most high in unison.

I would not be adverse to hearing from him myself as I have a few questions of my own to ask.

May I also say how much I am missing Tammy while she is on holiday. With her sweet way she ‘could the two and seventy jarring sects confute.’ (Omar Khayyam) She once caused me to almost have an on the road to Damascus experience.

And lets not forget dear longsuffering PSacramento. He has patiently endured all my jibes and still taken time to reason with me in a kind and friendly manner.

Many thanks.

Love & peace to all. May your gods go with you.

We have got to sort this mess out. Any suggestions will be gratefully received and taken seriously.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Jesus and I both heartily endorse this thread.

Missed you, Gladiator! Good to see you posting as your alter ego again.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

That's it. I'm worshipping the Dark Lord Cthulhu. All this talk of who really speaks to Jesus is mind-numbing. The Great Cthulhu will make all clear to us when the stars are right.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Gladiator..

Actually things have`nt changed much..

Although some theologians believe Christianity was far more splintered after the death of Jesus than it is now..

I`m Agnostic so I don`t have to worry about that stuff..

A Cold Beer and a Bucket of Chicken is all the Explanation I need..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm sticking with the FSM for my inspiration, I regularly gain succor from sucking his noodly appendages!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Even Death may die. I send you tidings of madness and great woe from beyond the stars, cantleave.

• Diest
    Diest

R'Amen cantleave R'Amen

Here is one of your brothers talking to some of your former sisters.(I feel a little bad for the first sister)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvYaOIlFMqw

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Cthulhu would consume these JWs, Diest.

hahaha Noah got drunk and raped his daughter!

that's gold, Jerry! Gold!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Christians used to be sure of what they believed solid in their faith and certain of its foundation cornerstone and what he was called

Not to nitpick, but this part has pretty much NEVER been true.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Missed you, Gladiator!

Missed you too SweetBabyCheezits - it must be love!

Good morning Outlaw - though in the Uk it's early evening

Not to nitpick, but this part has pretty much NEVER been true.

It's not what's true that matters but that we are united in our endeavour and have love among ourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit