Aug. 15th WT - WT Society Dissing Internet Again - All JW's Beware !

by flipper 57 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
  • factfinder
    factfinder

@Mr. Flipper- my jw brother told me that we cannot believe or trust what is presented on the TV news or in newspapers because Satan controls all of the media. Very sad,isn't it?

Sorry for all the blank posts-I'm glad its fixed now! (Thanks again Perry!)

• flipper
    flipper

Haven't been online in a few days as our Comcast Modem went down. The Comcast guy just fixed it so I'm back !

FACTFINDER- Many Witnesses believe like your brother does that Satan controls the media. It is really sad that they are controlled by so much fear.

XBEHERE- WT society certainly is contradictory on many levels. Good point you make- if the WT society is so down on the Internet, why do THEY make use of it and have a website ? Very true

• ziddina
    ziddina

Blast it, this thread's STILL broken!!!

I was able to read pages 1 & 2 all right, but when I clicked on page #3, the system asked me if I wanted to "CLOSE THE WINDOW"????

What the frick!???

Dunno if THIS will even post, since it will end up on page #3!!!

HALP!!!!

• flipper
    flipper

ZIDDINA- Yeah , you are coming through loud and clear ! I read what you just wrote perfectly. I have IP . Do you have Firefox or something else ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ziddina
    ziddina

I tried it again, Flipper - yeah, I see my post....

For some reason, when I attempted to move from page 2 to page 3, I got that weird message. But if I approach it from another angle, I succeed in getting in. I use IP, btw.... Thx for starting this thread!!

• flipper
    flipper

ZIDDINA- Glad to hear the page got corrected ! I had some weird thing pop up at first when I tried going from page 1 to page 2 on this thread at first also. Very strange. Maybe the thread has demons ? Who knows ? LOL ! Perhaps the WT society is secretly hijacking my thread. Wouldn't put anything past them. Take care

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT all comments welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit