Your LEAST favorite movies?

by Judge Dread 65 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

"Your Highness"

"The Out of Towners" (with Steve Martin)

Any scene in "Iron Man 2" that has Sam Rockwell in it. He just won't shut up.

Any scene in the "Transformers" movies that has Sam Witwicky's parents in it, talking about masturbation and getting high on marijuana cookies. They just won't stop ruining the plot.

Those are the two that stand out. I actually think the JW drama videos are pretty darn good comedy, better than a lot of actual comedies, so I'd hardly put them on the list.

--sd-7

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Surprises me that a few of you didn't like, Lost In Translation. I thought that movie was awesome.

• unshackled
    unshackled

George, agreed on Lost in Translation...awesome movie and it has Bill f*ckin Murray. There's a few other ones mentioned in here that don't make sense...Unforgiven, My Cousin Vinny and Superbad.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I agree with dear MS (peace to you!): loved "Lady in the Water", hated "Event Horizon" (and L Fishburne was my secret "love interest" at the time!). Also agree with dear Unschackled (peace to you, as well): "The Day the Earth Stood Still" was an absolute disappointment (even though it featured my OTHER "love interest" at that time, Keanu Reeves).

Oh, the Johnny Depp (my OTHER other "love interest")/Angelina Jolie (who would be one of my "love interests" if I were a man)... one... what was it... oh, yeah... "The Tourist." Could'a saved my ten bucks there. Figured that one out when she sat with him on the train. Hate when that happens...

Peace, chickens!

SA, on her own...

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Not to sidetrack the thread, I'm also surprised to see "My Cousin Vinny" mentioned here. That one is a distant second on my list of funniest movies ever, number 1 is hands down "The Birdcage"...... and it was all because of Nathan Lane.

• AGuest
    AGuest

The "Birdcage" is one of the few movies than I can watch more than once, dear PSon (peace to you!). ESPECIALLY the scene where he's learning to walk/talk/hold his teacup. OMG...

Peace!

SA, who can watch "My Cousin Vinny" reruns, too... on her own...

• watersprout
    watersprout

I felt robbed of my life when I watched ''Moulin rouge''.... O....M....G....

''28 days later'' was soo rubbish... It was as scary as a spikey poo....

Watched ''My lovely bones'' last week with Mark Walhberg in and it disturbed/weirded/confused me. Just a film that was soo confusing it was weird.

Seen my fair share of shatty films but can't think of all of them right now.

Anyhoo peace

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Any movie that exploits bloody, sadistic violence as its only purpose. The "Saw" series, the "Hostel" series, you know the ones

Agreed. How people get their kicks from these sick films is beyond me.

I have to agree with Eraserhead. That's the first movie that poped in my head. Twitch IMO you are so right.

Yea, anything by David Lynch is twisted and hard to follow, some more than others.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Have to agree with The English Patient unbelieably boring

I also hated Being John Malkovich

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I have a hard enough time remembering the names of the good movies I watch.

I dont have the mental capacity to retain the names of the bad movies.

I am suprissed by some of the movies that people think are dogs, that I think were pretty good.

Most movies that I like only end up with a C rating or 3 out of 5 statrs, because of the divergence of opinions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit