Your LEAST favorite movies?

by Judge Dread 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

"In the Name of the King" and anything by Uwe Boll

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'd have to say the Matrix. I slept through all of them.

W

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Excaliber

that has to be one of the most inept, amateur and embarrassing films ever made

• dmouse
    dmouse

Hmm, I really liked the Matrix trilogy, and Excalibur!

Talking of inept filmmaking - War of the Worlds, with Tom Cruise, really got me wishing the characters would die, hated it.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

"The Titanic" was a titanic turd, if you ask me.

"Death Proof" was absolutely terrible. It had the opposite effect on me in that I really wanted all of those smarmy, uppity tarts to die horribly. The dialogue and delivery were deplorable as well. Pure shyte.

"The Hurt Locker" was pretty bad. Pretty unbelievable that a character who had so much responsibility as to the safety of his team would act so recklessly.

• fade_away
    fade_away

The Village is amongst the worst I've ever seen. I know everyone will hate me for saying that, but it nearly put me to sleep in theatres. Especially the fact that everyone whispers throught that whole movie.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Talking of inept filmmaking - War of the Worlds, with Tom Cruise, really got me wishing the characters would die, hated it.

I assume you never saw the other version with C. Thomas Howell that came out the same year, oddly enough. You thought the Cruise version was bad,...

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I rented Black Dahlia some years back and watched about 15 minutes of it and removed it from my DVD player. Totally sucked.

I also looked forward to seeing Midnight In the Garden Of Good And Evil when it was adapted to the screen after reading the book and I was very disappointed. I didn't finish watching it either.

LRG

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

The Village is amongst the worst I've ever seen. I know everyone will hate me for saying that, but it nearly put me to sleep in theatres. Especially the fact that everyone whispers throught that whole movie.

I went to see that opening weekend, as at that point I thought M Knight Shallalalladingdong was incapable of doing a horrid movie. I loved Signs, loved Sixth Sense, loved Unbreakable, but the Village was trash and in my opinion the beginning of the end for Mr.Shallalalladingdong. Lady In the Water was even worse, and at one point you can actually see the Boom Mic at the top of the screen. A girl sitting next to me at the theatre whispered to her friend loud enough that I could hear, "Was that a microphone?" I didn't even bother seeing his last film about the plant world seeking revenge on humanity. I did see Devil though, which he produced, but didn't direct. That wasn't a film, matter fact was a pretty good character study, in the truest sense of, character.

All three of the Bayformers sucked, and oh how I hate Michael Bay. I haven't even seen the 3rd one, but since he made it, I decided it wasn't worth seeing anyway.

The Phantom Menace sucked too, I waited all those months to see Darth Maul get busy, and he was in the flick for like 10 minutes. Appalling. Lucas does a pretty good job at taking intriguing villains and killing them off before they ruin his desire to create a romance novel. See Darth Maul, General Grievous, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and a ton of other characters who had potential.

Any cowboy movie with John Wayne, matter fact scratch that, anything with John Wayne.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Moonwalker

All the Batman movies. For some reason they send me to sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit