Your LEAST favorite movies?

by Judge Dread 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

I was trying to watch this movie with Will Smith titled "Seven Pounds".

I got an hour and 15 mins. in and I just had to turn it off.

What a waste of time.

So what are some or your LEAST favorite movies? Or some you just couldn't finish, they were just so bad?

JDW

• minimus
    minimus

Almost anything with George Clooney in it. He bores the sh*t out of me.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

The Garbage Pail Kids was unbearable watching with my son.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

"The Unforgiven" is pretty bad.

JDW

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

young People Ask: How Can I Make Real Friends?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Recently, "Horrible Bosses", dear JD (peace to you!). Talk about Jennifer Aniston over-acting...

"Just Go With It". It was like I was watching Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler... playing Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. Very difficult to get through.

Almost anything with Owen Wilson, David Spade, or Ralph Fiennes (excl. HP flicks and "The Constant Gardner"). They just don't do a thing "for" me in the film vein...

Peace!

SA, who, with the exception of these two flicks, likes Jennifer Aniston, usually...

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

"The Unforgiven" is pretty bad.

WOW! I daresay that has got to be the first time in history that those words have been put together and typed into a sentence.

The film won the "Best Film", "Best Director", "Best Actor in a Supporting Role" and "Best Film Editing" Oscars in 1992.

I gotta ask, what didn't you like about it? Of course, to each their own, but I'm baffled. That's gotta be one of the best films I've ever seen.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I liked Seven Pounds.

The Avengers was grim.

I hated The Remains of the Day but I have just realised that I was still a card carrying dub when I read it and the theme may have angered my subconscious: "A butler who sacrificed body and soul to service in the years post World War II realizes too late how misguided his loyalty has been". Maybe I need to try that one again.

Edward Scissorhands. Again, I wonder if I would appreciate this more now as I only saw it at the cinema and that was over 20 years ago.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

The Bible - A Book Of Fact And Prophecy

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Dune

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit