Your LEAST favorite movies?

by Judge Dread 65 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
  • SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Kidding, JD. I never saw it. The previews kept me away.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I am da-La!!

• littlerockguy
  • littlerockguy
  • kazar
    kazar

The King's Speech, Out of Africa, The Accidental Tourist

• Glander
    Glander

My opinion matches several others above. The Matrix, ugh! But "The Unforgiven", ? one of my faves. Some of the biggest turds, IMO, also made tons of money. "The Shawshank Redemption" is an example of a very successful movie that I walked out on, not because I was offended or anything, just thought is was a cornball comic book of a movie. To each his own.

I am also one of those who has been disappointed after the early promise of M. Night Shallallalla

• bohm
    bohm

oh boy we are not even getting to the good stuff --

"extreme movie". it aim for fart and dildo jokes and fail.

"the patriot" (the one with steven segal) god-DAMN this movie is bad. Spoiler: flowers save the day.

"the moment after 2" I got really exited about this one since i thought it was a piss-poor zombie flick. Turns out that is actually kind of right, it was just written/directed by and intended for zombies. The movie is basically about trailor-trash sitting around campfires and drone on about god for a 6 hours. No pun, they have litterally been directed to sit around campfires and give 5 minute "topical" monologues while they intentionally look at some spot behind the camera which is creepy as hell. then they dont have sex and some united nations atheist who (unsurprisingly) believe in God shoot a guy. Then more droning. Then they shoot satan.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

There are movies that are horrible movies but I like them because some are just so bad that they are good.

Movies that are deemed good that I don't like:

Lost in Translation

American Beauty

Superbad

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

Gladiator. It is littered with offensive antifamily propaganda and a level of vulgarity not seen outside of a brothel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit