On my way to Cleveland for the 2011 "Let God's Kingdom Come" District Convention!

by MrFreeze 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

TotallyADD I appreciate all input here. Its interesting to see how many are from around the cleveland-pittsburgh area.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Hey younz, I hail a bit north in the "city by the cesspool","the mistake by the lake" any guesses? o.k. Erie,PA. I haven't formally introduced myself yet. I will soon. Anyway I to have been to many conventions in mentioned areas. Even seen/heard the late GB Freddy Franz give a talk in Pittsburgh during the 70's. You would of thought God himself was speaking the way witnesses regarded him. Don't put your trust in goverments of man but it's o.k. to put your faith in governing bodies of men. Please!

• ultrabimbo
    ultrabimbo

Hi All;

From PGH as well. Went to West Allegheny and a couple more. Out since July '06.

Frank

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Wow! There seems to be enough people around Pittsburgh for us to start a "meetup" somewhere..even if it is a one time thing.

HappyDad

By the way......I attended the West Mifflin and White Oak congs.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

SafeAtHome, you have a pm.

NC

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I lived in Pittsburgh 1994-99 and attended a few assemblies in Cleveland.

Go Pirates!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Noni, if it's in August I can probably make it. My van needs major repairs that my husband plans to do when he's on lay off from work starting in the middle of August, assuming we don't continue to have temperatures in the high 90's.

SafeatHome, my husband is your age. I'm a little younger but all crippled up. Does that count, LOL?!

PaulnotSaul, you're only about an hour and a half from me. Google map Newton Falls, (which only has a five mile radius), from your address to see for sure.

• OBVES
    OBVES

The title of the conventions this year must be under the guidance of God ! I am predicting the coming of God's Kingdom this year September 29 and on on one of my signs I am showing to people is " Thy Kingdom Come " and the date is below .

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com .

http://www.comelordjesus2011.com.

I am including Jehovah's Witness as the true christian organization in the endtime era .What a marvelous coincidence !

• mrsjones5
  • Hapgood
    Hapgood

Hello all, I'm from the Pittsburgh area as well. I stopped going to meetings almost 10 years ago, but still continued going to Assemblies. This year NO MORE Assemblies, I've had enough. I'm so happy to be NOT traveling to Cleveland this year!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit