On my way to Cleveland for the 2011 "Let God's Kingdom Come" District Convention!

by MrFreeze 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Well, I would be... if I were still going to meetings. Actually I'd probably already be there by now. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. For as long as I can remember we've always had our conventions in Cleveland. I think the year I was born was when we started going there. May have had one year at Three Rivers Stadium. I don't remember. Last year we actually had ours in Wheeling, WV. I hate to be rude, but that city is very lacking in many departments. The people were friendly enough I guess.

So glad I don't have to take that three hour drive to Cleveland this year. Cleveland isn't that bad of a city but of course, the circumstances in which I always had to be there were horrible. This will be the first convention I've ever missed. Moving on feels good.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

My last one was Deliverance at hand in 2006....5 years later is NOT AT HAND! Frickin LIARS!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Mr. Freeze,

I also live in the Pittsburgh area. Haven't been to a meeting in over 10 years.

I remember those Cleveland assemblies. I dreaded going there.

I'm sending you a PM with a little info about me.

HappyDad

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Sorry you will be missing out on such a fine spiritual banquet------ NOT!

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Mr freeze, I remember assembly always in Pittsburgh as a kid! Then they started having them in Cleveland, you must be a little older than my oldest son, we started having them in Cleveland when he was born 19 yrs ago. NMKA

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Hi MrFreeze. I to will not be going to the DC. But this is my third one I will miss. Hey I got a great idea how bout Reopened Mind and me plus HappyDad and you get together someday. We live just about 2 hours from you all. Or maybe you all come up to our log cabin for a cook out. Maybe we could get Jamiebower from OH to come up also. I think there is also some from Cleveland OH we could invite. How about labor Day weekend? Just a thought. Totally ADD

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I would not be opposed to that idea.

*edit* sent you a PM HappyDad.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Better start making your sandwiches for lunch tomorrow... It's getting late!
    ...and don't forget a couple half-frozen Swiss Miss Puddings!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Mr. McFreeze, I'm gonna send you a PM.

NC

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

boc, who needs sandwiches when you get fine spiritual nourishment? Meet in due season and all that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit