Hot?

by rebel8 32 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Its always hot here in Florida, I dont even look at the temperture, it would freak me out.

• talesin
    talesin

high 20s today, but going up to the 30s tomorrow and Sat ... that lemon ice looks good! can't eat it though,,, sugar :(

I have a fresh, uncut cantaloupe in the fridge to help ease the coming heat wave,,, lots of good stuff along with the water .... I might pick up a watermelon tomorrow, too ....

Your OP really belies the expression "frozen tundra",,, huh?

t

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The Pacific Northwest airconditioning works

• cult classic
    cult classic

Jeff - get inside!!!!!! or i should say stay inside... lol

• rebel8
    rebel8

talesin, recently I froze cubes of watermelon and pureed them.....delicious!

• Mary
    Mary
    Here in the tundra it's supposed to be 98 (heat index 105).

Paaaahh....Ya bunch a wusses! Yesterday here in Southern Ontario it reached 114 o F/45 o C with the humidex yesterday. Yep, here in freaking Canada---the Great White North it was hotter than in New Delhi. I walked out of work yesterday and felt like fainting as soon as the outdoor air hit me.......Now I know what Hell feels like!!

• Woody22
    Woody22

Have to agree with Mary. It was one hot afternoon yesterday. I'm also in southern Ontario.

At 9:30 this morning it feels like it is going to be another scorcher.

Oh well it is summer.

Woody

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Up to 105 here in the Hudson Valley, NY by the afternoon. Staying by the P O O L today!!!

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

OPPSSSSS.... I mean in the P O O L

• rebel8
    rebel8

My car thermometer went up to 101 yesterday. I love it and feel totally comfortable if I'm in the shade and not exerting myself too much. I love heat!

I'm looking for a joke about Mary's reference to Hell but it's escaping me at the moment.

Companies are under a mandatory curtailment of power today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit