What is the crappiest job you have ever had?

by gilwarrior 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Milk carton packer.

A conveyor belt, down which machine wrapped 16 x 1 litre tetrapaks of UHT milk trundled; I had to take them off, pack them on a pallet the right way, put a layer of cardboard between rows, and when the pallet got so high, trundle it out on a hand trolly, and replace it, and then get back to laying the packs down before the back log got to large and started dropping on the floor.

12 hour shift.

I did one, and rode out of there so fast on my bike, that I left a strip of burning tarmac behind me...

I do wonder what if would have been like if I got one job I applied for; basically it was a bull spunk salesman.

And two adverts at the local job centre kept appearing; cleaner at an abotoir (sp?), and swede chopper (nothing to do with Scandanvians). I think the former job vacated frequently out of dispair, and the latter vacated whenever someone slipped...

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Night shift at a plastics factory making plastic bottles; tons of static electricity; occasionally during storms we'd get lightning strikes that would blow out the labelling machines (and the labeller running them). Lots of little fires as bottles got jammed in the line and stuck in the gas jet that shaped the bottlenecks. Constantly sweeping up plastic chips and getting static shocks. Running the box maker, getting bitched at every time the line jammed, getting glue all over your hands stacking them, getting plastic chips stuck to the glue on your hands. Banding full boxes and getting your hands shredded right thru the gloves by the metal bands. Having to play catch-up to fill all the other shifts' quotas when they slacked off and didn't fill the orders. SUCKY JOB!

• joelbear
    joelbear

Working as a janitor for my father at his office while I was pioneering. He forced me to do it.

One of the reasons I stopped pioneering and left home.

Joel

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

Pizza delivery.....{vomit}

ashi

• logical
    logical

shouldnt this be on the sex forum?

Oh I misread the title.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

CRAPPIEST JOB for me was being married to JW Brother R.G. Ayers (vomit) for 10 years from 1967 -- 1977...have not been married since either!!!! Took back my maiden name as quick as I could....THE BEST is being mom to LISA M. Ayers....QUEENIE

• LB
    LB

I was a house painter for 32 years. That in itself wasn't so bad although I've had my fair share of lousy bosses.

Now being married to bitch #1. That was a hard trail.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

selling WT lit for far too many years

seriously - worst job - working in a perfume factory

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

• Sky
    Sky

wiping old people's asses, and putting in suppositories...
    seperating old people having sex...
    dressing old men that are turned on
    seeing an old woman go down on an old man, when his depend is down around his ankles
    seeing an old woman bent over her walker getting it from behind...

lifting old womens boobies to wash underneath of them..

it was nasty.. and I will never do it again...
    Kisses!
    Sky

• SYN
    SYN

Working at a store called HiFi Corporation in Johannesburg, and having to deal with people who were so dumb their IQs were actually negative, as hard as that is to believe.

That and field service.

*LOL* @ SKY! OMG! That musta been REAL bad...

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit