What is the crappiest job you have ever had?

by gilwarrior 43 Replies latest jw friends

• TRUTH SEEKER
    TRUTH SEEKER

Copsec- THAT was nasty!

House cleaning for a woman that put her "boogie tissues" way under her bed to see if I cleaned under there. I would have to pull them out! ICK!!!!!

Another person would put used condoms in the garbage can (unwarapped) and when I would go to dump the trash stuff would be "stuck" to the bottom of the can! FOUL!

I love all of my formal training so that I could have a "real job" in the world. Wouldn't want me to be distracted by some actual job skills!

Jill

• copsec
    copsec

Jill,

Oh, the used condoms things is nasty too! God, some of us have had some real great jobs huh? LOL! I bitch about the job I have now all the time but I wouldn't trade it for the Home Health Job for ANY amount of money!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Sky, you get my vote for the crappiest job so far!

Jeez ... and I thought farming & construction with my dad sucked! LOL

• Sassy
    Sassy

being married to my 2nd husband.. the JOB of supporting him.. getting him his damn green card.. etc etc etc..

• Mulan
    Mulan

Cleaning other people's houses. Some of them were real pits, and some were just fabulous, already clean houses, that made me soooo jealous.

I was so tired on Friday afternoons that I seriously considered hiring someone to clean my house.

I hated it!!!!!!!!

• dh
    dh

back in the day i cleaned windows.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

working in a book bindery long hard hours for min/wage and a horrible boss!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The first year that I moved to Minnesota, I was reg. Piosneering, and I got a job cleaning a bowling alley that had a lounge and restaurant, and also a big dance club attached to it, along with 6 disgustingly nasty bathrooms. I had to start at 1:00 a.m., and it took me until between 7:30 and 8:00 in the morning, had to rush home, do the 3 S's, and get all dressed up to go in field service, meeting the group by 9:00-day after day after day after day-and to boot, working a catering job on weekends along with the regular job, let alone preparing and going to the meetings-well you get the picture. All work and no play made CJ a really dull boy, but have since made that up-BIG TIME!!!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Where the heck did you clean, Cowboy? The Medina Ballroom?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hey Dan-o,

It was the Blainebrook bowl!

Was at medina Ballroom once, trying to think of what it was for-must not have been that much fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit