What is the crappiest job you have ever had?

by gilwarrior 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

wierd ... I moved to MN after leaving Florida, too ... seven long. cold winters there convinced me that I must have been a complete loon to move to the land of 10,000 snowblowers.

• Mac
    Mac

When I was around sixteen I cleaned stalls for a guy that raised Arabians.....crappy indeed!

mac, fork that horse shit class

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

My crappiest job had to be working as a telemarketer. I absolutely hated it. I hated every minute of every hour of every day. It paid a whopping $7.00 an hour. I worked there for three weeks, and two of those were training. So, actually i was only one the phones for one week. I quit when one guy cursed me out in English and Spanish then told me to get a real job. I told him he was an @$$ and even if I was that annoying to him, he should have had the human decency to just hang up like everyone else. I also told him that he was right; he was going to be my last call. I got up, clocked out and never went back.

Country

• bebu
    bebu

I hated picking strawberries, and I did it from the time I was 7 (this was before legislation preventing kids under 12 from picking was passed). Those early years, there was so much rain that there was mud everywhere, and mold on all the berries. Those years were the worst!! It was so cold sometimes that they would burn old pallets and flats near the checkers (who weighed your flat)... you were allowed to warm up only at that time--added incentive to pick, I guess. For years, I would not eat strawberries AT ALL.

Now, however, I enjoy strawberries, so I will spend an hour at a U-pick with my kids (who whine and complain) and pick enough berries for a year's worth of jam and for shortcake. One hour a year is almost too much.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit