Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• pedal power
    pedal power

Before I begin, I want you to know I understand the difference between chemtrails and contrails, so lets leave those discussions behind, Chemtrails exist.

What is the purpose of Chemtrails ? If it was to artificially create clouds, why come to Edinburgh ? for any of you who are unaware, 90% of the time its cloudy and rainy, so creating cloud cover, is a joke

The only purpose for the Criss crossing chemical spraying, is as a delivery system.Delivering what ? and for what purpose ?

I have watched all day Tuesday 12 July here in Edinburgh, the city being Criss Crossed and sprayed. We have two flight paths used by the local airport,depending on the prevailing wind,neither of which were used, so the aircraft doing the spraying,are flying and spraying on flightpaths that I have rarely seen used.

like I said, I have seen these spraying events, with My own eyes, I only became aware of this spraying about 6 months ago, Its alarming, and when even pointed out,people shrug, and say, So what, I cant believe the Apathy, WTF is going on ? What are we being sprayed with ?

Should I get an NBC suit, some fullers earth, and a respirator ? I feel like we are all under attack, and are sleepwalking into it, worrying that isnt more of an issue !!!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

You need to take a step back and really think about what you're saying. I mean, really really really think about it. Follow the scientific method.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Why is it alarming, if you don't know what is being sprayed?

• JonathanH
  • pedal power
    pedal power

Nomad, If you knew me, you would understand my middle name is cynical, Chemtrails exist, I am not even prepared to debate this issue with you, Its tantamount to you telling me humans dont exist, utterley insane, and as for scientific method ,please please apply it, to Yourself.

For my sins I served in Uk forces as an engineer, I can assure you that the most effective delivery system is areosol, if you care to contradict please provide evidence, not throw away remarks, that you think will give you some leverage !

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

If I knew you. I would slap you upside your head.

I am contradicting you. You are just speculating. As an engineer then I suppose you have studied the subject and have evidence and reports that backs up your worries. Please do share them.

• cofty
    cofty

Pedal Power please give us a a coherent suggestion of what you think may be happening. Tell us the "big picture".

When you tell us there are a couple of planes flying over Edinburgh we shrug and say so what? What do you expect?

I'm heading for Edinburgh in about half an hour so if you have anything other than "the sky is falling" please share asap

• pedal power
    pedal power

I dont want to make this personel, Nomad, but not in your wildest dreams could you ever Slap Me, as you suggest, its all to easy to take libberties behind a keyboard,thousands of miles away, Do you think i am lying ? do you think I am exagturating ? and if so, for what purpose ???

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

@Pedal power- I am very concerned about it as well. My husband and I have witnessed this going in our area. I have even taken photos of the criss crossing in the sky above us. I have also noticed that when the chem trail spreads out and dissipates there is a sheen left behind giving off a rainbow effect when the sun hits it. Malmstoms Air Force base is directly east of us over the mountains and that is the direction the jets come from. When I ask people they don't seem to know what it is or even care.

• bohm
    bohm

1. observe planes flying around in the sky
    2. ????
    3. conclude chemtrails exist!

its what you do in step 2 nobody understand....

Igot2bme: Rainbows happend when light is refracted in water droplets of a certain size.

When you observe rainbows it is because the plane cause vapour to condense (that is what happends in the contrail) into droplets which are sufficiently large to create rainbows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit