Major confrontations......

by AK - Jeff 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

... with pregnant hillbilly bitches over trespassing pit bulls who terrify my grandson are not THAT fun.

God - where do all the idiots come from?

Jeff

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hm, got a shotgun?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I told her I was going to put a 30 cal through him if he showed again. Her retort was that she would shoot me if I did. Hence my call to the county sheriff to see what he has to say about THAT.

Jeff

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

set out near where the pit bulls approach some ground meat with glass mixed within it. Results may vary.

• new light
    new light

Wow, that is a seriously annoying situation. Your neighbor said she would shoot you? No one should have to deal with crap like that. And all because she can't act like a human being and keep her lethal dog on her own property. I hope the sheriff arrests her for threatening.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

God - where do all the idiots come from?

Answer and question in the same sentence.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL, Nickolas.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am sure the sheriff will have some enlightenment on terrifying pit bulls coming onto your property unprovoked.

Start practicing your aim.

• bohm
    bohm

If the animal is allowed to run free on your property and pose a danger i would consider poisoning it.

but dont do it with glass, its inhumane and they will know you did it.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I like a treble hook shoved inside a Oscar Mayer weiner. Easier than crushed glass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit