Growing up a Jehovah's Witness - New Video

by jwfacts 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

love love love! TY

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I like it, simple, effective, straight to the point, does not offende anyones intelligence.

• darthfader
    darthfader

This ia a very good video, you come off clear, concise and confident (Oh man do I sound like a TMS overseer).

I really appreciate your efforts in correlating all the facts you have on your site as well as the editing and production efforts on thsi video.

Sincerely,

DF

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Very well done Paul...... A source of valuable information is contained in this video, many enlightening references are given to add validity and substance.

The theme of Mathew growing older as one of Jehovah's Witnesses is exceptionally good because so many viewers can relate to it.

The graphics were well chosen and were well executed especially in the segment on shunning.

You and Lance get a gold star for the long hours of work that was put into this video.

May your passion and commitment in exposing The Watchtower Org. be a source of encouragement for others to produce videos, start blogs and create websites.

Thanks Rick

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

The more I watch your video the better it gets, and it was great the first time. I got my wife to watch it with me today, I think she complimented me, she said I wasn't a Witness and not to say "we" anymore when referring to the religion.

Fricken Cult.

• Roski
    Roski

Good points made and presented in an objective manner. My only (personal) thought is re time spent on the role of the education system. I have only watched the video once so may have missed something here.

From personal experience, I think the education system does try to teach/encourage critical thinking but for JW children this is also a point of contradiction/conflict with parents/JW ideology. For adults who become witnesses, there are just people who for some reason do not develop these skills well.

What stands out (for me and no doubt many others) is the absolute similarity to Matthew's life and how this is so widespread it cannot simply be co incidence - and that I think is a point that may hopefully reach people who are questioning the organisation.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Well done brother you are imitating Jesus when he said "Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.”(Matthew 11:28-30)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice Job. We appreciate you investment in time to make this.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Just got time to finally see this.

Excellent job.

There were a couple quotes I hadn't seen before. Possibly "billions" will die at Armageddon. Straight from the Watchtower.

"...billions of lives may shortly come to a swift and decisive end." Watchtower, 1965, April 1, page 212.

I'm going to add that one to my repertoire for the next time a JW apologist tries to tell me that "Jehovah is the judge" and that we don't know that he's going to slaughter "billions" at Armageddon. Yeah, well, the Watchtower specifically said that "billions" being destroyed is a distinct possibility. Gotta love a God like that. If you don't He'll kill you. Sieg Hiel.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

om

• sizemik
    sizemik

I see Randy has posted the link on the Freeminds site . . . good stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit