The effect we are having on the Watchtower is HUGE

by jwfacts 140 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Does anyone know how V is doing or AKA Watchtower comments. He hasn't produced anything in over a year. It is good to see his videos are still available.

MTM

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

There's no point in kicking a sick horse; this thread is devastating

WTBTS Leadership is lacking due to excessive timidity among the Brothers in charge.

And they won't let women-in-the-know speak up at all, just follow along in the readings.

Lately I'm with Mennonites (and Anglicans), and they're doing better than this; their leading men have balls.

And they don't virtually silence their women from speaking from the heart.

For those who believe in the efficacy of prayer, there is plenty to pray in hopes FOR.

I pray that Jehovah may correct this Governing Body.

sheChaiYAH

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There is no questionable doubt in regards to the information on the inter-net about the Watchtower Corporation, whether its having a disabling effect

or not. This bullshit corrupt publishing house is at war with the inter-net, one of their recent articles where they were discussing the net clearly shows

how paranoid they really are about the revealing and exposing information about this organization.. The symbolized picture of an inter-net

Ethernet cable shaped into a figure of a snake is an attempt to persuade people to stay off the NET.

As disrespectful and childishness toward their readers, they will go to any length to discourage people from using the inter-net.

The hierarchal con men at the top of this organization are seeing their little kingdom shrink around the world and they are indeed getting a little worried.

• clarity
    clarity

Rutherford's attempt at truth -"Religion is a Snare and a Racket!" says he.

Bummer when a world wide internet shows up and proves this truer than he ever wanted it to!!!

clarity

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

They (the WTBTS) will follow the New World Order into oblivion because there is NO common consent in the fold they want to control.

As a top-down hierarchy, they continue to violate YHVH's Will (manifest as Diversity) until the hole they have dug consumes them.

... Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of Elitists.

"For the meek themselves shall inherit the earth; and they shall find their exquisite delight in the abundance of Peace.

Peace is not an oligarchy, nor a dictatorship, nor a mind-control system. Peace respects Diversity in Spirit.

She--

• Scott77
    Scott77

Given the current trend, I think, the Watctower days are numbered for sure.

Scott77

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Nickolas said: "Historically, when a cult has come under outside pressure it closes ranks" -- This was the message from the GB to a congregation that a friend of mine attends, apparently they were told to 'close ranks'! Anybody else hear this at their congregation?

• flipper
    flipper

SHECHAIYAH- You stated, " I pray that Jehovah may correct this governing body. " The WT society is beyond being reformed . They never HAD holy spirit, thus will never RECIEVE holy spirit. ( If anybody is a Christian and believes in that kind of thing . )

Personally- I think the GB and WT society leaders are unethical criminals who have controlled and manipulated 7 million people and counting to their demise and downfall with false promises for the sake of extorting JW members money. More and more people are becoming aware of that fact due to the Internet and sites like JWN

• shechaiyah
    shechaiyah

The members are still quite honest and caring Souls, even if leadership is faulty.

It's very Catholic in its approach. I know of some wonderful Catholics in the fold, and they too have no hand in leading.

After discipleship is about following Jesus' examples in behavior, not about leading others.

She--

• flipper
    flipper

SHECHAIYAH- You stated , " The members are still quite caring and honest souls , even if the leadership is faulty. " Well, yes, that is probably true of a somewhat middle sized portion of Jehovah's Witnesses ( though not all ) - that being said, all the more reason a dangerous mind control cult like the WT society needs to be dismantled in time or fall apart - so these 7 million people can disperse into other arenas in life ( religious OR non-religious ) where authentic, caring people without mind control will accept them unconditionally and help them move on from the hurt of being abused. These people don't need help from any organized religion in particular- they just need assistance from sincere people in general who are NOT fakes. Peace out, Mr. flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit