I don't get these women!

by serenitynow! 67 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

No,I hope not either Jamie. But,in most cases that I know of no. One of my brothers married a woman with kids the first time,and they had kids of their own. It didn't work out and he eventually remarried another woman with a child. And I know my brother isn't a child molestor.

It's just the first time he moved away from home,he moved to a congregation with lots of divorced women with children. He got many dinner invites and even sweaters knitted for him. lol.

The second time around,he was older and had kids of his own,so it was only natural he found someone within his own age range with a child.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

And I don't blame EP if he doesn't want to post his pic on a public forum. lol.

But,back to the women with children,adding to what serenity said,they already know how to work the system. They can ask a single brother to help out with their fatherless boys,get close to him that way. I know a brother I was interested in,everyone was,and sisters were asking him to help their children with their talks and just every little thing. None of us got him though. He was disfellowshipped and married a non-Witness who was also married before with kids. I wonder if he posts here,lol. Hi Jim,just in case.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I actually do have two pictures of me. I just need to figure out how to share them. You think this would be easy since I work in technology....

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ok, I remembered I had a photobucket account. Here you go, one of me with a black eye and one when I was in CO snowboarding and wearing camo sunglasses.

• White Dove
    White Dove

OMG! You ARE cute!

Maybe I won't put a pin between my fingers when we meet and shake hands

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

thanks white dove. you can still do that, though, if you want to. I am sure I did something to deserve it. I still need to get better about working out. It's hard when you spend 7 out of 8 weeks traveling for work.

those are my two best pictures! black eye and redneck camo glasses.

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, yes,,, I would say sssssst! yup,,, HOT!

Don't suppose you like hot, older women, do you?

t

• White Dove
    White Dove

Okay, truce, with the pin as an option in the future if the truce breaks

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Talesin ....I like my scotch, cigars, scotch, cars and wine to have a little age on them. So...hell yeah, baby. How YOU doin?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Fair enough, truce white dove. i know that sometimes I go on a rant and don't say things in the nicest way possible.

but still, keep the pin. the make up sex will be awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit