I don't get these women!

by serenitynow! 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

EP, not as hot as him. I am single though!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Then hit me up with a PM, love. Let's chat.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    Then hit me up with a PM, love. Let's chat.

EP, I think it's awesome that you are putting the moves on BP in my thread!

EP, are You hot? Since you asked BP.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    EP, are You hot? Since you asked BP.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing!

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Serenitynow~

It isn't always that simple. There are many reasons why someone would leave a spouse, reasons others don't necessarily know about because they are not in the marriage. Sometimes it isn't about sex or money.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Freeflying, I love your avatar---I have that painting (well, a print) on my wall. The Lady of Shallot. It's also my favorite poem.

You can be sure if a JW walks out on an ex-JW, the ex-JW gets all the blame.

NC

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

The grass is always greener as they say..... But,they may already have their eye on someone else and just looking for an excuse. Some people are never happy no matter what.

I had a friend whose niece was studying,and she was married with a couple of kids. But,she was already looking for a way out with her non-believeing husband. Maybe she had her eye on someone,I don't know. But,she was in for a rude wake-up call. I wanted to tell her,divorced,two,three kids,good luck with that,lol. Although,ironically,women with a couple kids sometimes seemed to have more successs with remarrying.

• talesin
    talesin

What is the rationale for this behavior?

There is none --- they are in a cult. Mental illness known as cognitive dissonance.

EP

And I want to bang my ex wife's new husband's ex wife. If she gets one and he has one.

I laughed so hard! ahahaha,,,, tx, I needed a laugh tonite.

t

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Thanks NewChapter~

------

Sometimes one spouse thinks it's ok to be abusive, and the other simply won't take it anymore and leaves as a last resort. It's easy to assume and speculate about others till the cows come home

• free @ last
    free @ last

It's not just a JW thang. . . women tend to be the ones walking away in most marriages - officially anyways. I do believe though that men are usually the first to check out emotionally and mentally (just my personal hunch). If her guy was being a bum to begin with and now is slippin 'spiritually,' causing her to loose face in the community, it's almost a justifiable out. Isn't there some small clause about ending the sacred union - death, adultery. . . spiritual abuse/neglect ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit