I don't get these women!

by serenitynow! 67 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

The JW women who are willing to dump their husband if he ceases to believe. Especially if they have children, I mean what are they thinking? Do they think that it would be better to be a single parent? Do they figure they will be able to land themselves a "good" JW husband?

I know when I was in that eligible JW men were rare, especially if you were past 25.

Why are JW women kicking their now unbelieving spouses to the curb all willy-nilly like good men are just plentiful?

What is the rationale for this behavior? Do JW men do the same if the wife stops believing?

It just makes me wonder. I talked to my mom about it, she swears it never happens. The more I read here, it seems to happen a lot.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Talk about hitting a nerve serinity..... Im not a "good man" per say but i dont abuse (verbally physically or emotionally) i take care of my family and pay the bills on time....

But the threat was made just the other day and she is making good on it. Tell your mom even elders are not exempt if we show the slightest signs of slowing down

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    "Im not a "good man" per say but i dont abuse (verbally physically or emotionally) i take care of my family and pay the bills on time...."

The JW women in my family are old-school. With your statement (above) they, (especially my one aunt) would say to your wife "he's not kicking your tail, he's going to work everyday- taking care of his responsibilities? And you want to get rid of him, why?"

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I saw my JW ex wife at a school thing for my son last week. She was looking hot. Lost wieght, new haircut, dressing very well, nice tan....I can only hope she has her eye on a good JW man so I can stop paying alimony.

And they do it all the time, these also coincidentally are the same women that feel guilt over sex and will be happy never having it again.

And I want to bang my ex wife's new husband's ex wife. If she gets one and he has one.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

easy out!

• blondie
    blondie

But if a jw wife has a NON-jw husband who beats the crap out of her, she is pressured by the elders to stay...............

• elderelite
    elderelite

Possible scores point and hits me in the gut again :-P lol

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    But if a jw wife has a NON-jw husband who beats the crap out of her, she is pressured by the elders to stay...............

Yeah, what's that about? I'm glad my grandma didn't listen to any of that, and divorced my grandpa.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I don't understand it either. I know an exJW who left the JWs, has 5 kids, good salary earner, was happy to stay with his wife yet because he'd left the JWs she considered that a break of their marriage vows!!!

And he's HOT too!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

BP, are YOU hot?

Elder, I didn't hit anyone anywhere, my friend. I just am not afraid to be 100% honest. See my thread, the GB can go f*ck themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit